Chap 18 : Tit for tat

Great things never come from a comfort zone.!!!

L I L A R H

"Lilarh what can you say about the gemstone, which one do you think will be more preferable" Aunty Safeena ask

"I suggest we use amethyst instead of ruby since we use ruby and emerald in our last collection"  I suggested

"Yes I agree with Lilarh rubies is so much popular traditional gemstone than sapphire, sapphire Will suit this jewelry perfectly" the director of the creative art department,Mrs Alkali said

"Yes that will suit perfectly,we shall use sapphire and black opal in the others" the chief designer,miss yusuf agreed

"That's final then,it settle" Aunty said.
We are currently about the upcoming new set of jewelries that will be out at the end of the year,we are working our ass off because of too much work,the fashion house are willing to Renew their trend, from clothing line to shoes,bags and jewelries all are need to be renew, there are many work at hand,the jewelries were just designed they are yet produce,its only the shoes and bags were ready.

Not long after I started working at the house, Mrs Alkali ask of me being her assistant,so work is kinda hectic. I drafted the designs of clothes which are to be approved so we are currently working on the gemstones that should be use for the jewelries.

"Also about the upcoming new collections of cloths,shoes and bag they should be released on the first week of the new year" I said

"Yes but I was thinking of conducting an autumn fashion show before that" Aunty, the CEO said.

"Yes that is great, the models were all ready so we don't need to work on that aspect " Mrs Alkali said

"But then this need be dicuss with HR department and other directors" Linda,PA.

"Yes must call for a conference meeting" Aunty Safeena said

"Lilarh you should submit your drafted designs to the styling and manufacturing department "

"Okay I will " I said.

After the meeting went back to my cabin to finish my work,I skip lunch because of the works. I need to finish the final touch of the designs so can give the manufacturers.

When I'm done,I'm so tired and hungry I just want to see my self at home but then I still have a place to go,i promised ya Farouq that I will branch at his place so I need to go.

After I've closed off from work,I carry my tired body to went directly to the company to meet with ya Farouq,he seems tense when we talked yesterday so I want to hear what's wrong.

When I got there,it's was also their closing hours,there were less people who were busy rounding up there work,I went in without any help because I know my way there,I used to be there once in a while so I'm familiar with it, even some employees are known to me so I walk directly to the elevator,I press the last floor where the CEO office is.

I knocked before entering  with out waiting for a response.

"Hello Mr CEO " I said to ya Farouq which he was sitting Infront of his MacBook,busy typing.

"You shouldn't have knocked since you couldn't wait for a go ahead" He said sparing me a glance before going back to his work.

"Woah did I even need to knock at first" I said sprawling my self on the chair.

"You're lucky it's the closing time or else..

"Or else you would have send me out, HUH, remember you are the one that ask for me" I said before adding "I'm even tired and hungry but I decided to branch at your place before going to my house,but then this is the welcome I got"