Face to Face

(Warning strong language)

Looking over Arny's shoulder I see Danny who is filled with rage, and he is storming towards Arny and I. Knowing how bad Danny's temper I go to stand in front of Arny. Arny can see the look of fear in my eyes and pulls me back behind him. With Arny standing between Danny and I can now see Danny furious. With Arny and Danny now facing off against each other Arny says, "You must be the best friend, I've heard about?" Danny now making fists at his sides he answers, "You're damn right I am, Y/N let's go we need to talk!" Arny taking a step closer to Danny "She's not going anywhere with you, especially with you this upset" Danny lets out a low chuckle and pushes over Arny all while grabbing my upper arm, he pulls me towards him "Thanks but I don't need your permission." He says to Arny. Danny is dragging me out of the coffee shop until we get outside, I just look at him with tears forming in my eyes. "Danny what the hell let go of me!" I try to pull away, but Danny's hand is gripped around my arm so tight I can't get out of his grasp. "You've been avoiding me all day. I'm not letting you go until you talk to me!" Danny said with so much anger as he stared into my eyes. "I'm not talking to you especially with you like this, Damit Danny stops!" With Danny still gripping my arm I turn my body to where Danny is forced to let go of my arm due to both of us in an uncomfortable position. Danny releases his grip on me, and I go to walk away. Danny rushes in front of me and I start to back up until I am backed into the brick wall behind me. "You're not going anywhere Y/N."

 Danny's arms are on both sides preventing me from escaping him. "Danny please stop, why are you doing this?" Danny and I are so close our eyes are locked and neither of us are breaking away. Danny sighs and drops one arm keeping the other one up. "Y/N what are you doing talking to that guy and avoiding me do you realize how many times I've called you." I take a deep breath and my eyes go to the ground. Danny, knowing that I'm avoiding the question, takes his hand and cups my chin with his thumb placing his thumb just below my lips and his two fingers caressing the bottom. Lifting my head up to where we both are looking into each other's eyes again. "Answer my question Y/N, I won't ask again." He said in a low tone that sent shivers down my spine. I think to myself do I tell him or not my thoughts are going everywhere, and I say "Danny, I saw you today... with a girl" Danny's eyes go soft, and he lets go of me and takes a step back. "Y/N that's what this has been about, all day you've been avoiding me because you saw me with someone else?" I felt a tear slide down my cheek and I finally just said it. "You were kissing Danny; you were kissing that girl!" Danny looks at me all while me looking at him, Danny goes to say something and then we both hear "Y/N!" I look to my right, and I see Arny running over to me with my bag in his hand. "You forgot your bag when you left, or should I say when you were dragged out." Arny giving Danny the side eye. I walk in front of Danny to grab my bag from Arny all while keeping space between the two of them. "Thanks Arny I didn't realize I left it." Arny gives me a smile and a look of worry and asks, "are you okay, glad to see you're still in one piece." He said looking at Danny. "Listen here asshole you have no right judging me, got it!" Danny shouted at Arny all while taking a step forward slightly pushing into me. "You better back up bro I am not looking to kick someone's ass today". With me being stuck in the middle of them I push both of them back and I shout, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Danny looked at me with a look of displeasure and let out a heavy sigh. "Is there something going on between the two of you, how do you even know each other?" I look over towards Arny and he is just staring at Danny with a look of rage. I walk closer to Arny, and I take his hand and I say, "Arny thanks for bringing me my bag, I'm fine I think you should go." Arny looks at me and says, "It was no problem, are you sure you're going to be, okay?" I give him a look of reassurance and he gives me a small smile and he walks back inside The Busy Bean.

 I walk over to Danny, and I have no words. I don't understand who he has become. "Danny, I'm going home. I need to think about things." I throw my bag over my arm and walk past Danny and then I feel his arms come over my shoulders, I wrap my hand around one of his arms and I hear him say "I'm sorry okay, please don't leave can we please just talk?" I turn around and I wrap my arms around Danny's waist and we both embrace each other. "Danny, you mean a lot to me, and I hate what happened between us today, but I have to ask why you were so upset when you saw me with Arny, I don't understand?" Danny looked down at me and said there's something I need to tell you."