Forever Mine

Amber pulled away from me and jumped up from the couch and looked at me and back at the boys "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry." Amber could barely speak and she ran out of the room and she was gone. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, my pulse was racing and I felt just so sick. "Danny...Danny, I am so sorry I didn't know what was happening and god I am so sorry." My tears were falling and Danny walked up to me and just looked at me and I could see the pain and ache within him. I was shaking with fear wondering what he was going to do. "Y/N I'm not mad, but answer me one question okay." I sniffled as I was wiping my tears away. "Anything Danny you know that." "Do you love her?" I shifted my gaze to Arny who was still standing in the room and I could tell he was hurt and confused same as me and I took a deep breath. "I have found the love of my life Danny and my love belongs with Arny." Danny came closer and wrapped his arms around me holding me in such a tight embrace. "Y/N I know what it's like to love you you're special and Arny is a very lucky man, I'm gonna go try to find Amber." Danny gave Arny a bro hug and I sat on the couch. Danny left and closed the door behind him, it was now just Arny and I and I could feel the tension in the room you could cut it with a knife. "May I," Arny said in a low sad voice all while gesturing to take a seat next to me. "Of course please." Arny walked over and sat down he was rubbing his hands on his thighs up and down a few times and he releases a heavy sigh.

 "Please say something Arny... please." Arny was silent and I couldn't bear to see his pain I got up to walk away and feel his hand grasp mine and he pulled me back to him. My head was nuzzled into his chest and his arms were wrapped around me the same as mine were to him. I felt Arny rest his chin on my head. I couldn't hold back my emotions and I fell apart. I could feel Arny starting to embrace me tighter and he said "shhh my love don't cry." "I'm so sorry Arny I love you so much and it's only you it's always been you." I embraced Arny tighter and we both released each other. Arny cupped my chin and my eyes locked with him and his gaze and his dark chocolate eyes that I could stare into my whole life and still feel the happiness and love that I feel with each gaze. "Y/N there are gonna be people in your life that come and go because you are the brightest soul and it is so easy to love you, but you are mine and only mine." I jumped into his arms and I could not believe the man that I have in my life. "I love you so much Arny and I never want to lose you." "Love you never will." Arny pulled me into him and we shared a passionate and most romantic kiss. His lips were like heaven in my mouth each kiss just makes me fall in love with him again and again and again. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Arny, but can you promise me one thing." "What do you wish for me to promise my love?" "Promise me this is forever, that you and I will never be apart." Arny grabbed my hands and said, "My love I can promise you that you are my forever." I kissed Arny and I thanked the stars that Arny is mine and I am his.

Authors Note:

Hello Everyone oh my goodness I want to cry!!! The amount of support that was shown for my story has made me so happy and I am beyond thankful for every single one of you! I am not a professional writer and I have never put my writing out there for people to see. I have gained confidence in myself and my ability to write! Sadly this is the end of "Do I Tell Him" and I'm both sad and happy because this story has been a wild 22 Parts!!!! AHHHHH Crazy! Thank you so much again and I can't wait for your guy's reaction to my next story coming soon!!!!  Till next time remember to take care of yourselves and be the best version of yourself and  I love you all! ❤❤❤

-Iris