Rough Night

(Warning this part contains SMUT!! Skip this chapter if you don't want the Hornyyy :) If you are still here then enjoy my lovelies!!! :) )

Arny's POV:

The night was quiet and all I could hear was the light wind outside and I have my sweet love sleeping right next to me. Her beauty has no limits. Her hair flows so perfectly, it's always shiny and soft. Her sweet smile and her kindness towards others are just beyond words to me. Her life has not been easy but she is still here and living her life to the best of her ability and I am so lucky to call her mine. I look over and I see her sound asleep. She's so calm so peaceful and she just looks so cute when she's asleep. I thought to myself "would she wake up if I played with her hair a bit? Maybe even a few kisses?" I scoot closer to her and start to run my fingers through her soft curly hair. I kept doing this and I decided to press a few kisses on her forehead and cheeks. I see her start to move so I stopped. Her little groans are so adorable. She turns over and her sleepy eyes meet my gaze.

Y/N's POV

Darkness engulfed me and took me so fast and I was asleep. I was so deep in sleep that was until I felt the kisses of my dear love Arny and I was awake now looking him in the eyes. He is so perfect, his curly hair, his masculine body covered in his tatted art, and of course his sharp jawline. His hand brushed my face and tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled, I smiled back. "My love I didn't mean to wake you," Arny said in an apologetic voice. "Babe you can't expect me not to wake up from your touch." Arny chuckles and slides closer to me and grabs me by the hips and pulls me closer to him. Our noses nearly touching "Well since your awake..." Arny shifted his eyes from mine down to my lips and back. I gave him the signal it was okay. He grabbed my face and our lips intertwined in passion. Each kiss was so hungry and we both battled for dominance. Arny bit my lower lip and pulled. Arny then pulls away and moves to my neck and starts to kiss me hard, he sucks and leaves dark spots. I let out a moan and Arny then bit down on my neck, a wave of ecstasy came over me. His sharp teeth pierced my skin and it was pain and pleasure in one. "I want you Y/N I want you so bad." Arny's eyes were full of lust and he stared straight into my soul sending shivers throughout my body. "Then take me, baby, please." Arny climbed on top of me. "Love I want to be rough with you tonight." His voice was low and stern. "So be rough with me." Arny pinned my arms above my head and said "If you move them I'll stop do you understand?" "yes daddy" I replied "good girl." Arny pulled off my shorts and began kissing my inner thighs and slowly teasing me. He ran his fingers up and down my body. He wrapped his hands on my waist grasping my underwear and slowly pulling them off my legs and then throwing them in the corner. I had chills all throughout my body. 

Arny then inserted a finger deep inside me without warning. I let out a gasp and arch my back. My arms still staying above my head not moving I was letting out moans by the feeling of him pumping his finger in and out and he kept picking up the pace. "Daddy please don't stop!" I scream out. "Don't cum without my say-so got it, love?" I barely could get the words out and I squeaked out "Yes daddy" "that's my good girl." Arny kept going faster and faster and then he stopped. "Why'd you stop I-." My voice was cut off when Arny covered my mouth and said "I'm the one in charge love." Arny gets up from the bed and walks over to his top right drawer and he pulled out a condom. He throws both his joggers and boxers in the corner after taking them off. He comes back and grabs my scarf off the hook and he said "hands above your head" I did exactly what I was told and he grabbed my arms tight and tied my wrists to the headboard. Arny grabs the condom and places the corner of the plastic in his mouth and tears it open with his other hand he slips the condom on and he rubs against me teasing me. He then slams into me and he goes hard and fast, the room was filled with our moans and the sound of our skin slapping against each other. "Daddy, will you choke me?" I get my words out in between moans Arny's eyes went straight to mine and I see a smirk form on his face. Arny put his hand around my throat and began to squeeze. I could feel my air getting caught in my throat. Arny's grip was strong and I started to feel my eyes close and Arny released his grip. I started to cough and catch my breath and Arny looked at me with concern but I was okay. Arny knew I was fine and he was still pounding me so hard and good. "D-Daddy I'm.... close." "Cum for me baby, cum for daddy, be a good girl for me baby." I could feel my stomach tighten and I let go. Arny started grunting and he came in his condom. Both our breaths were heavy.

 Arny rested on top of me and pressed his lips to mine. "Love that was incredible are you okay my love?" I smiled and said, "It was the best Arny, I'm okay, baby." Arny gave my forehead a kiss and untied my wrists and pressed his lips to my wrists "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Arny." Arny leaned back on the headboard and I snuggled into him. My head was on his lap and Arny started running his fingers through my hair and he pressed his lips on my head. "Goodnight my love." "Goodnight babe." I loved how Arny could be so dominant yet so gentle god I love him so much. I thought to myself as drifted off back to sleep in his warm embrace.