Night Out

(3 months later)

This story needed a time jump don't hate me enjoy lovelies!!! Let me know how you guys are enjoying the story by voting and commenting!!! 

-Iris <33333

It's been a month since I've lost my mom and the pain I have endured has drained me. Losing my mom was a piece of my heart that I will never get back. A piece of my heart went with my mom the day I lost her. In three months so much has changed I lost my mom, had her funeral, moved out of my home, sold the house, moved in with Arny in an apartment, and graduated from college. I feel like my life has gone by so fast and I feel like I'm playing catch up. My life hasn't been all bad I am with Arny, and I am madly in love with him and I know he feels the same way about me. I also have my best friend Danny and he has been there for me through the funeral and selling the house and helping me move on and making my mom proud. I even made a friend in Amber and I love her to death, I even have to admit with Amber and I getting close Danny and Arny have become friends as well and it's great when we all hang out. College was great and I now have a degree in business I can't wait to start my own business and make my mom proud. I hear a knock at the door and it startled me while I was writing in my journal.

 "Bitch let me in!" I jumped up from the window seat Arny set up for me and ran to the door. I opened the door and there was Amber. "Who you calling bitch?" We both looked at each other seriously and then we both broke into laughter and embraced each other. I invited her in and I closed the door and we walked to the kitchen. "Where's Arny?" "Oh, he's at work he picked up a double shift today." Amber smiled and nodded. "Girl let's go out tonight pls that new club opened up and you have to go with me!" I rolled my eyes and leaned on the counter. "Girl you know I don't like going out." Amber walked around the counter and placed her arms on my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. "You are going girl come on live a little!" I looked up and for the life of me, I can't believe I agreed. "OMG okay okay fine I'll go!" Amber squealed with excitement and ran to my room. "Bitch where are you going?!" "Where do you think!" I followed her to my room and sure enough, she was in my closet going through my clothes. "OMG THIS ONE THIS IS THE FIT!" Amber pulled out a black long sleeve crop top with a slit through the middle and my red skin-tight shorts. And a pair of my black boots with a heel. "Amber I'm taken there is no way I'm wearing that...." Amber put the clothes in my arms and pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. "Just because you are taken doesn't mean you can't look hot!" I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance but I knew there was no convincing her. I turned to the mirror and started stripping to get dressed and threw on the outfit and I barely recognized myself, I've been living in hoodies and leggings so this was definitely a change. I opened the door and Amber's jaw basically hit the floor. "Bitch you look hot girl yes!" 

I laughed at her words and she started smiling. "I have a surprise, look what I found?" Amber held up a red long sleeve crop top with a slit in the middle and black skin-tight shorts. And she even had a pair of similar boots to mine. "OMG I guess we are twining but I love it!" Amber ran to the bathroom and was in there for a little and opened the door. "WE LOOK HOT!" Amber said with a giggle. "Okay hair and makeup!" Amber and I took about an hour to finish getting ready and we definitely both looked amazing! My hair was half up half down with a ponytail curled and voluminous. To pair with my hair I did a smokey eye with red lipstick and winged liner. Amber did the same makeup but a little heavier and she had a long ponytail straight and sleek. "Okay picture time and then we are off!" Amber and I stood in front of a mirror and took sooooo many photos. Amber called an uber and they were about 12 min out. I was about to call Arny and then amber snatched my phone. "NO we are having a ladies' night tonight you are mine and mine alone." "Amber god you are a pain... fine!" Amber got an alert on her phone and we were off to get in the uber I can't believe I am off to the club the things I do for you Amber I thought to myself.