The Luna Club

Amber grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out the door and we ran to the elevator. "Girl tonight is going to be the best! drinks on me!" I let out a slight chuckle and looked back at Amber. "Girl I will go out but I'm not drinking." Amber gave me a smirk and a wink. I rolled my eyes as we walked outside to the uber. We jumped in and we were on our way to the club. Minutes later we arrived and a bright neon sign lit up the whole entryway. The sign was a purple and blue sign that read The Luna Club and the sign was luminescent. "Move your ass bitch let's go!" I jumped out of the car and Amber wrapped her arm around mine we walked up to the entrance together and we were stopped by a tall very muscular man who was holding a list of names. "Name?" He said in a low raspy voice that sounded so deep. "Amber and Y/N," Amber said. We watched as the main trailed his finger against the list and stopped. "Alright, ladies have fun." He opened the door and were inside. "Bitch what if I didn't come with you I can't believe you had both our names on the list." "Oh, honey you were coming one way or another." Amber let out a laugh and we were now in the middle of the club. Mirrors were everywhere and the bar was lit up in a light blue and a star landscape behind it. Everything was night and moon themed it was like we were in the night sky with stars all around us it was incredible. There were people dancing and laughing and the club was in full swing. "This place is amazing" I screamed trying to talk over the blaring loud music. "Told you!" Amber grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bar.

 "What can I get for you two lovely ladies?" The gentleman at the bar said all while throwing a rag over his shoulder. "What do you recommend Mr. Bartender," Amber asked in the most flirtatious manner. I rolled my eyes at her actions. "Depends on how much fun you want to have tonight?" The bartender said slyly all while looking me up and down and giving me a wink. Amber interrupted his gaze and said "We want to have fun and let loose! Right bitch?!" Amber said with a laugh. "Amber I told you I'm not drinking...." I said in a low tone. "What's the matter baby you don't like to have fun?" I gave him a look of disgust and he picked up on that and took a step back. "Come on babes please you just need to let go for one night," Amber said with a pout. "Fine!" "Yes!" Amber squealed. The bartender let out a low chuckle and said if you are wanting to have some fun I recommend two shooting stars." "Hell yeah!" Amber said with an exciting tone. The bartender turned around and started on our drinks. A few moments later I see two almost bowl-looking glasses and they were purple and sparkly and had a garnish of a small skewer of blueberries. "Two shooting stars for you lovely ladies."The bartender slid the drink over to me and gave me a very lustful look and turned back around to help another couple to the side of us. "Damn girl bartender really has eyes for you." "I'm with Arny, Amber what the hell come one let's go," I said all while chuckling. Amber just giggled and we grabbed our drinks and walked over to a side table. "Cheers bestie!" "Cheers!" Amber and I clinked our drinks and took a sip. "Holy shit what is in this?! I said in between coughs same with Amber. "We should finish these so we can dance. Amber and I sat there and finished our drinks after a while. I could already feel my head getting fuzzy, I don't drink often so this drink was hitting me hard not to mention the size of it. "Amber I don't feel good we should go?" "Girl I feel amazing come on let's dance!" Amber could handle her alcohol because she drinks more than me. We got up from our table and I could feel it hitting me harder and harder. I started laughing and followed Amber to the dance floor.

 At this point, I was officially drunk. We started dancing and having the best time. It's been a while on the dance floor and I had not a care in the world. Amber left to go use the bathroom and I stayed behind and continued dancing waiting for her to return. While dancing I felt two strong firm hands wrap around my waist and felt the breath of someone on my neck. "Well look who's finally having some fun." I spun around and I was face to face with the bartender." I just giggled and fell into his embrace. "I see that shooting star worked its magic on you." He said with a menacing smirk pulling me into him with a tighter embrace." "So baby show me some moves." Amber came walking out of the bathroom and saw the bartender with me and she could tell I was so drunk and he didn't have the best intentions with me. Amber pissed off stormed up to the bartender pushed him off me and then slapped him it was so loud that the entire dance floor went silent and all eyes were on Amber "If you ever mess with my best friend again you will get more than a slap you understand me asshole?! The bartender just shoved past Amber and stormed off. Amber turned to me and I was just laughing at her. "Y/N let's get you home I think that's enough fun for one night." "You called him an asshole" I just laughed and walked out with Amber. Our uber was out front and we jumped in and we were on our way home. I just talked with Amber on the way back and we just enjoyed each other's company and I was still drunk off my ass. We arrived back at the apartment got out and took the elevator up. Amber gave me back my phone and hugged me bye. I looked down at my phone and saw 5 messages from Arny and then 8 missed calls. Shit, I thought to myself. 

I walked up to the door and started knocking and giggling. After a couple of seconds, the door opened and it was Arny in his joggers and nothing else. "Y/N what the hell! Where have you been! I've called you so many times?!" I jumped into Arny's arms and giggled "I'm so drunk baby I'm.... drunk." "I can see that come on get in here." Arny brought me inside and closed the door. "Are you mad at me?" I said with a pouty face. "Love of course not, you just had me worried I thought something happened to you." Arny pulled me into an embrace and gave me a forehead kiss. "Come with me," he said while holding my hand and guiding me to the kitchen. "Babe why are we in the kitchen I'm not hungry." "You need water love you need to hydrate." I laughed at his words and came up behind him while he was filling up my cup. "I don't want water Arny." Arny shook his head and said, "well what do you want love?" I came closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist all while rubbing across his stomach and started kissing his back. "I want this!" I slid my hand into his pants. "Fuck love what are you doing?" Arny said with a groan of pleasure. I started rubbing his bulge up and down and I could hear Arny's little moans. Arny grabbed my hand and made me stop. "Love, I am not going to take advantage of you when you are like this." "It's not taking advantage of me if I want it," I said with a pout. "Come on Arnyyyy I am so drunk and so hornyyy I want you please baby." "Love you crazy." "Crazy about you..." Arny grabbed my face and locked his lips with mine and he gave me the most passionate kiss. "Let's get you to bed love and get you out of these sexy ass clothes and into your pajamas." I let out a groan and Arny picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. Any helped me out of my clothes and got me into my pajamas. Arny layed me in the bed and covered me with the comforter and leaned in and said see you in the morning love and hopefully, you'll have that same energy as tonight." He said with a low chuckle and kissed my cheek. Arny jumped into bed and snuggled close to me. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and I was fast asleep.