That Night

Danny looked at me with a serious look and gently grabbed the side of my face all while brushing my cheek with his thumb. "Danny what are-" My words were cut off with Danny pulling me into him and his lips locking with mine. Danny is kissing me, something that I have only dreamt of and now my dream has become reality. He was kissing me with such passion and yet he was so gentle, I had butterflies in my stomach and I felt so warm and comfortable I basically fell into his arms. Danny pulled away slowly and he looked into my eyes longingly with such a lustful look in his eyes. I couldn't think straight I just stared into his eyes as if I was in a trance. "Darling you have no idea how long I wanted to do that." I wanted to smile and run and jump into his arms and be in his embrace but I couldn't until I knew the truth. "Danny who was that girl you..... Kissed I need to know." "That's what you're thinking about at this moment, we just kissed, and you're asking me about another girl?" Danny raised an eyebrow at me and I did the same I was going to get an answer "Danny tell me.... Pls." "That was a mistake that's all I'm telling you." I just looked at him blankly I was so confused and concerned why he wouldn't tell me. He reached out to touch me again and I backed up. "Y/N what's wrong... come here." "This was a mistake, Danny." "You mean the kiss right.....?" I looked at him and I could feel a tear run down my face "I.....don't know." I reached and grabbed my bag and ran away from him. I could hear him right behind me getting closer and closer. We both ran down the street I started gaining some distance and I cut down an Ally way I jumped behind the dumpster. "Damnit Y/N!" I could hear the frustration in his voice and he kept yelling my name. I couldn't come out and face him, I wanted to know who that girl was and he couldn't even tell me that. I heard footsteps and I peeked around the corner of the dumpster and I saw Danny walking away. I let out a deep sigh and I sat there for a while lost in my thoughts thinking about the kiss and how amazing that moment felt, but I don't know if Danny actually likes me or that girl, I didn't know what to think anymore.

 The hours passed by and then I realized it had become dark and I needed to get home, I hated being out past dark. I reached into my bag and grabbed my phone so I could use my flashlight. "No no you're not dead.... Shit." I slid my phone in my back pocket and started walking all while throwing my bag over my shoulder. The pavement was barely lit up due to only a couple of the lamposts being turned on I could see but barely. I kept walking until I heard a whistle and I turned around and I became face to face with a man and he dressed head to toe in black. "Well hello,  gorgeous." He said in a low husky voice, He came closer to me as if that was possible. "Uhhhh hi" I stuttered backing away I went to turn around and walk away and then I felt hands wrap around my waist and he turned me back around facing him. "Where do you think you're going." He said while towering over me "Let go of me you creep! I don't have any money let go of me!" He let out a low evil chuckle "Poor girl your struggle is amusing... I don't want your money I want something else." Today has been the worst day and I was not about to let this man do anything to me. "Screw you" "Oh honey I intend too" He put his hand over my mouth and wrapped an arm around my lower body. I fought and tried so hard to get out of his grip, there was no use. "Keep struggling babe it only makes this more entertaining." "Hey, Asshole!" I felt his grip go loose but he still had a grip on me, he turned us both around and I felt so much relief when I saw who was standing there... Arny there he was. "I suggest you let the girl go" I felt him release my mouth and he moved his hand from my mouth to around my neck. "I don't take orders from anyone... I give them now I suggest you get out of here or this girl won't be the only one suffering tonight." My fear had hit an all-time high and I said "Arny please do something." My voice was shaky and raspy from the grip around my neck his grip kept getting tighter and tighter and I could feel myself starting to pass out. Arny reached in his back pocket and he now had a gun in his hand and it was pointed at the man. "I warned you man" The man looked at Arny and back at me and I was becoming weak the man threw me to the ground and ran as fast as he could. I slammed my head on the pavement from the fall I could barely see. I feel my head being cradled and strong muscular arms wrapped around me it was Arny I was being held in his arms and I could feel myself fading fast before everything went black I heard Arny say "Hang on love I got you" everything went black.