Gone

TW Death, strong language, emotional

I wrapped my arms around Danny's waist and he held me so tight. My tears were sliding down my cheeks and I just couldn't stop crying the tears just kept flowing. "Y/N... shhh it's okay I'm here shhh," Danny said with such concern in his voice all while holding me in his comforting embrace. I look up at Danny with my eyes clouded due to all the tears. "I-I can't lose her Danny... she's my whole world... I can't I can't. I said with my head sinking back into his chest. My voice was shaky as I tried to get the words out. Danny started rubbing my back and rested his chin on my head. Danny and I stood in the middle of the room just holding each other and there was only pure silence that was until we hear the sound of my mom's machine and I see her lines go flat. "MOM!" I ran to the door screaming for help "SOMEONE PLS HELP MY MOM PLSSSSS." I see nurses running down the hall and bringing a crash cart. "Honey we need you to leave the room so we can take care of your mom." The nurse said as she was backing Danny and me out of the room. The doctor came bursting through the door as well. "No, I'm not leaving her stop! no!" I felt arms wrap around my waist and it was Danny holding me back. "Let go of me!" I screamed with tears falling down my cheeks as I tried to break free from Danny's grasp. I can still see them working on my mom and they kept doing CPR and shocking her it went on for a while until I hear one last clear from the Doctor. The monitor was a straight line they all stopped and looked toward the Doctor and his instruction. The doctor walked up to my mom and placed two fingers on her carotid artery looked up towards the clock and I hear the words "Time of death 17:42." Danny's grip was so strong and I couldn't get out of his embrace until he heard those words. He released his grip but I didn't move. The doctor walked toward me and said "Y/N... we did all we could I'm sorry she's gone." "Y/N? Can you hear me? Y/N!" Dr. Watson's voice was so far away I knew he was right there but everything sounded like I was in a tunnel. My body became uneasy and I feel myself fading away everything was slowly going black and I was now on the hospital floor unconscious.

(Beep Beep Beep)

I feel my eyes slowly open and I hear machines and two people's voices. I feel a hand grasp mine and it was Arny. "Love can you hear me, baby look at me." "Arny...?" I ask questioningly with my voice still sleepy "what happened?" Arny knelt down on the floor and I hear footsteps approach the bed it was Danny he did the same as Arny and I hear them both release a heavy sigh. Arny said, "Love you fainted you have been out for a while, you are okay just a little out of it." Danny grasped his hand in mine and I hear him say "Y/N do you remember what happened, are you okay." My eyes made contact with his and I feel my mind start to race and I came to the realization that my mom was... dead. I felt tears starting to fall and with my shaky voice I ask, "what happened when I passed out how did I get in here." Danny let out a heavy sigh all while tears were forming in his eyes his grasp got tighter and began telling me all of what happened.

(Earlier that evening) Danny's POV

I watch as Y/N was on the floor her limp body and watching the nurses pull a blanket over her mom's face, she was gone. The doctor was feeling for a pulse on Y/N and he had found one. A huge wave of relief rushed over me. "We need to get a room, a nurse room now pls." The Dr. asked me to help him get Y/N to a room. I knelt down and I scooped her in my arms. Her head fell into my chest and I could just feel how lifeless she was and she had no movement. "I got you Y/N... you'll be okay." I walked out of the room and Dr. Watson led me to a new room." I laid her on the bed and I see nurses meet the doctor in the room. I was asked to step out of the room so they could make Y/N comfortable and get her situated in her room. I was pacing back and forth constantly. I stopped pacing when I hear the sound of vibrating I followed the sound all the way back to the room that we were just in. Walking in I see Y/N's phone on the floor I pick it up and I see a picture of her and.... Arny kissing and the name was ❤My King❤. I reluctantly answered the phone.

Me: Hello?

Arny: Hello who is this?

Me: Danny this is Danny... we met at the coffee shop.

Arny: Rightttt Danny where's Y/N why do you have her phone.

Me; You should come to the hospital I'll explain everything when you get here.

Arny: I'm on my way.

(Call ended)

I hung up the phone and went back to check on Y/N. Dr. Watson came out of the room and a group of nurses exited the room before him. "What's your relationship with Y/N." "I'm her best friend is she okay?" "She has experienced a very traumatic experience this evening and with all her emotions coming at her it was too much for her to bear which caused her to blackout." "But she'll be okay right Dr. she's gonna wake up?" "Yes she will, just be there with her and keep it positive, is there anyone we need to call?" "No Dr. I just talked to her boy-boyfriend." "Okay, I'll be in later to check on her. "Thank you, Dr." He exited the room and I sat there sitting next to her trying to keep a light mood I have to remember what the Dr. said to keep it positive. I hear a knock at the door and I turn to see Arny standing in the door frame. "What the fuck! Baby baby." He ran to the bed and caressed her face. Arny looked up at me "what happened to her tell me what the fuck happened!" "Calm down okay we can't upset her I'll tell you everything just calm down." Arny released a deep breath and gave me a nod. I told Arny everything that had happened when he left and everything I said I could see his eyes just getting wider and wider and even tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Arny came towards me and placed his hand out in front of him I grasped and we both gave each other a mutual agreement nod and I see him slightly smirk as I did the same. "Thank you for taking care of her." "Of course, I always will be here for her just like you will be." After our chat is when we looked toward Y/N and she had woken up.

(Back to present time)

I lay there in my hospital bed processing everything that had happened and I could just feel myself becoming heavy again until I felt Arny hold me. "Love breath okay you're okay breathe." I tried to take some deep breaths but it felt as if the air was getting caught in my lungs." "She's-she's gone... my mom is dead" My tears were a waterfall down my cheeks. "Y/N I'm so sorry your mom was an amazing woman and I loved her I'm so sorry." Arny let go of me and jumped into Danny's arms with both of us crying. "You are gonna be okay we are gonna take care of you." I looked up at Danny "we?" I asked while wiping my tears. "Yes, we, your best friend and your boyfriend who both care about you so much." I was speechless and so was Arny.