I'm Not Sorry

(Warning Strong Language)

I was face to face with the biggest bitch I have ever encountered in my life. She broke my best friend's heart and I just want to beat the crap out of her. How could she do this to Danny how could she do this to our friendship I loved her like a sister. She was there for me when I lost my mom sure she got me into some shitty situations but she always had my back at the end of the day. The thoughts in my mind were going so fast like gears on a machine that wouldn't stop turning. I came back to reality when I realized I was in my head for much too long. "You need to leave I don't want to see you now or ever again get the fuck out!" "Y/N I'm sure Danny told you things and I know you're angry, but please can you just hear me out." Hear you out she says to me she has guts I'll give her that, but whatever she had to say I wasn't interested. "What could you possibly have to say for yourself, Amber!" My voice was full of anger and frustration and I just wanted to explode. Amber stood in front of me and I could see the pain and the sadness in her face soon she found herself standing in my doorway in a puddle of tears and sobs you can hear from down the hallway toward the elevator. "Amber stop crying you are gonna disturb my neighbors, you need to leave." 

Amber wiped her tears her voice was shaky from her sobs and said "you don't understand I didn't cheat!" My eyes went so wide and I could feel my blood begin to boil underneath my skin, my rising anger and frustration with Amber were too much to contain. "YOU CHEAT AND THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LIE ABOUT IT YOU ARE A TWO-FACED BITCH AMBER!" My voice was loud and held such power I was done listening to her and I just wanted her out of my sight. Amber raised her voice back at me and was not about to back down and I could tell she wasn't leaving until I heard her out. "I DIDN'T CHEAT Y/N OKAY I JUST TOLD DANNY THAT BECAUSE I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" My jaw was basically on the floor, how could Amber live such a lie, what could she possibly gain from any of this. My voice had become low "how could you lie to him like that Amber, how could you do this to him?" "It's not like I wanted this to happen Y/N but-." I cut her off I didn't want her excuses there is no reason or excuse for what she did. "You know what Amber I hope that you are happy with your new man because you will never find someone like Danny again, now leave I never want to see you again." Amber had tears falling down her cheeks and she was silent until she took a breath and wiped the tears falling down her face. "Y/N you don't understand just-." I cut her off again, "I don't understand Amber I don't understand how you could do this so please enlighten me tell me-." 

My words were cut off by Amber, but not with her words her hands caressed both sides of my face and she pulled me into her and locked her lips on mine. I couldn't think I couldn't move I felt like every ounce of my soul had left my body. Amber was kissing me as if she needs my lips to save her life. I stopped the thoughts in my mind and shoved her off of me and backed away from her with my hand wiping my mouth. I was shaking and I had no words. "Y/N" Amber came close trying to touch me and comfort me, I pushed her hand away. "Do not... don't come near me." My voice was shaky and I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks. "Do you have any idea... any idea what position you are putting me in." The tears were flowing I had a pain in my stomach and I felt like I am going to be the reason that every relationship in my life falls apart. "I'm sorry Y/N I really am. I'm sorry for putting you in a tough spot but I am not sorry for loving you." I just stood there and Amber came closer to me and her right hand caressed the side of my face she said: "I am in love with Y/N and you don't need to say anything and you can hate me but I will always love you."

 I looked right into Amber's eyes and both our eyes were filled with tears. My mind felt as if there was a cloud blocking my judgment everything was numb no feeling, no concern, no worry, just a haze in my mind. We both ended up on the couch and the door was still wide open, we sat there and it was quiet until Amber scooted near me and said "Y/N" as she came closer and leaned in I didn't move away I felt as if I had no control anymore and her lips reached mine. Time froze and I didn't stop the kiss I didn't pull away I was lost in the moment and what broke me out of my haze and brought me back to reality was hearing the words "WHAT THE HELL!" I knew who was there but it wasn't just one. I knew this nightmare wasn't over my worst fear had come true both Arny and Danny were there standing in front of Amber and me.