CHAPTER 30

"About your name, you told me about it?" he let out firmly, I thought hard and couldn't remember telling him my name. We didn't go through the introduction part of getting to know each other.

So how possible?

"Thank you for wanting to take me to the hospital but I might as well just go home, something urgent had come up. Shukran," I let out with a huge smile.

I turned around to leave but he was quick to stop me. "I'm Ibrahim and I wouldn't mind having your number," he let out making me feel uncomfortable and irritated by his sudden clinginess.

"Uhm, don't get the wrong idea! I just want to check up on you," he said with a bit of sincerity in his speech.

"I promise not to frighten you with so many calls inshallah," he told handing me his phone. I stared at the phone multiple times before sighing. "Please don't give me a wrong digit," he let out like he knew what I was planning on doing.

Giving him my number doesn't necessarily mean I was going to pick his calls. I was going to be married and it would be wrong to associate with any other man even if I didn't feel anything for Amar.

He was already nice enough to hide my secret, I shouldn't possibly do anything to hurt him. "Alright," I let out before typing my digit on his phone. "Thank you, Amal, I would call you," he said making me nod.

I sighed before leaving.

IBRAHIM POV

I wish she could have let me take her to the hospital, maybe we could have gotten to know each other better?

Maybe from getting to know each other we can be friends then maybe marry and build up something together, like a family.

"We have a baby together," I let out under my breath before smiling like a fool. The thought of having a family with Amal made my heart skip a lot. She looked adorable today.

His thought kept wondering on when to call her, should he do it at night? Would she be free? He was going to call her after two days. He felt that was better.

***************

Thanks for reading😍❤️

I would upload tomorrow ❤️