CHAPTER 43

AMAR POV

"Amal,"

"Amal."

I whispered as I tried to wake her up from sleep. "Give me a little more time," she muttered.

"You have to take your drugs, you haven't eaten or prayed," I muttered. "Can I just have 1 minute only?" she muttered, sleepily. "Maybe I should go myself, you should wait for me here, alone," I muttered.

She woke up instantly before checking the time on her phone. "Amar, it's been 2hours already, why didn't you wake me as I said?" she asserted, stretching her hands. "You kept saying, '' a few minutes please, what should I have done? I knew you were doing that because you were tired." I said, setting the prayer mat.

"Sorry about that," she muttered entering the restroom. After she had prayed. We strolled out of the hotel, "come on, let's take a selfie together, I need to show Surrayah," she said, making me nod.

I dropped my hands on her shoulder before pulling her close.

**********************

AMAL POV

His hand touched my shoulder, he slowly pulled me closer before dropping his head close to my neck. My grip on my phone tightened from that little gesture, the breeze blew my scarf as Amar helped me hold it before it could fly.

He adjusted the scarf on my head before collecting my phone. "Maybe I should take the selfie instead," he muttered, pulling me closer to him. After he took the picture, my heart wouldn't stop pounding. "I like your smile, it makes you really pretty," he commented before handing me my phone.

I stared at my phone, not daring to glance at him.
"We should hurry before it gets really late, we aren't familiar with the city," he said before holding my hands in his. "You have been quiet, is something bothering you?" he asked. "Nothing, it's just really chilly," I said. He stopped before standing in front of me.

He rubbed his hands together for three minutes before rubbing them on my cheeks. "What are you doing?" I asked. "My wife is cold, trying to keep her warm," he said with a smile. "Thank you but I would prefer we hurry up before I get colder," I muttered making him nod.

We ended up back in the hotel with ramen and some cake and yogurt. We sat down as we both ate from our noodles, "have you ever thought of a name for our unborn child?" he asked, making me stunned. He noticed the look on my face before apologizing. "Sorry, It seemed like I was going past my boundary right?" he muttered with his mouth full of ramen.

I couldn't help it as a laugh escaped my lips. "You did nothing wrong, it just occurred to me that I haven't thought of a name," I said, he glared at me before nodding. "Am I the only one not enjoying these noodles?" I said, making Amar laugh. "I have been wanting to say something but didn't want to confess first.

"I think we should eat the snack instead," I muttered, we both dropped the ramen before munching on the cake and yogurt. "Thank you for agreeing to marry me and for sticking with me no matter what," I muttered. "You're my wife Amal, we should work on making our relationship stronger. I know it is hard for you but I'm ready to wait till you fully see me as your husband," he muttered.

His words made a blush escape my lips.
"I think we should watch a movie," he muttered, making me nod my head.