CHAPTER 21

"What do you mean by! She is pregnant?" Surrayah asked staring at me. I stared at Amir in shock, I had never been with any guy except from him and Amar. Amar was with his family when we met and Amir was alone when we met and that same day I had stains of blood on my pant and cloth.

I had thought it was my period but now I knew it wasn't since the stain was just for that period. i had decided to brush it then but what if Amir most have raped me, what if he had really raped me, I thought as tears rolled down my eyes.

"My Best Friend here hasn't been with any guy, how could she be pregnant?" Surrayah kept asking her suppose fiancee like she knew he had the answers. "Surrayah, can I talk to the doctor alone?" I asked making her touch my hand before murmuring something in my ear. "You would be fine inshallah, I would just be outside." She said before leaving.

Immediately after surrayah left. Amir stared at me. "I didn't know you knew surrayah, how did you get pregnant?" He asked me. "Don't play dumb with me, you were the only man I have accompanied to his house." I said in total disbelief. "How am I sure that I am the only?" He said with an annoying smirk. "Amir, why did you do this to me?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I didn't do anything, and I no nothing of what you are talking about." He said. "What about I tell surrayah, that we once dated and you invited me to your house." I said cleaning the tears from my eyes. "Don't you even dare try to break my engagement with surrayah or you wouldn't be alive to see tomorrow." He said. "Seriously, I thought you liked me? I thought I was the only one you loved?" I asked as the tears came streaming.

"I can't just be the father, who knew the amount of guys who had also had their ways." He said making me speechless. "So, you really raped me?" I said with tears as Surrayah opened the door.

"Raped, who did they rape?" She asked staring at both Amir and me. "Can we just leave?" I said standing to leave as surrayah spoke to Amir while I stood outside.

'I couldn't believe I was pregnant. It wouldn't be long before ummah would find out, Abba would be so disappointed and...' I dropped to the floor as tears kept flowing my eyes. My life has just crumbled. I looked up to notice surrayah leaving the office, she strolled towards me and sat down besides me.

"So, what if we go see the father of the child?" She said in such a low tone. How could I tell her that her suppose fiancee was responsible? How could I tell her I am carrying the baby of her fiancee? The thought of that made more tears roll down my eyes.

"He doesn't want me or the baby," I said with more tears. The tears came even harder at the thought that Amir didn't love me or want his baby! He just played me "I don't want ummah and Abba to be disappointed, Abba would skin me alive if someone ever tells him or he get a hint." I said as I clutch my veil very tight to my neck.

"What about you get married early? I mean I heard of your engagement from Aliyah, you should get married before the signs start to show up." Surrayah reasoned, I didn't know if doing this was wrong or sinful but surrayah had a great idea.

"Surrayah, just promise me that you wouldn't tell anybody? I mean it stays between us," I said holding her hands and staring into her beautiful brown eyes. "Yes, you can count on me." She said as my phone began to ring.

I checked the caller ID and it was Amar, I didn't wait for a second before picking. Immediately after I placed my phone to my ear, he kept apologizing but I needed his help not his apology right now.

"I accept your engagement Amar, I would marry you only if the wedding holds next week." I said with tears finding it way down my cheeks.