Part 23

Recap:
"Lucifer don't-" he disappeared just as the door to the bunker opened.

"Fuck." You ran a hand down your face before teleporting to the stairs.
Recap end

As soon as you got to the stairs by the table you gasped. Lucifer had Dean pressed up against the wall .

"Lucifer what the hell are you doing?" Sam yelled from behind you, making his way in from the kitchen.

You moved forward and grabbed Lucifer's bicep which made him briefly glance out you, but you had enough time to notice his eyes were lit with red.

"Lucifer, seriously I stopped it, I'm sure Dean didn't mean anything." You spoke as you gave his arm a gentle squeeze.

"Dean didn't mean what, Cupcake?" You turned around and noticed Gabriel who didn't seem worried about Dean whatsoever.

"(y/n) could you please explain what the hell is going on?" Sam asked as he stopped walking towards us noticing that Dean wasn't being choked or anything.

You raised a hand and signaled for him to wait.

"Well Sam," Lucifer started, "it seems that your big bro really needs to learn to respect women's boundaries."

More people, and celestial beings, shuffled into the room all asking what was going on.

You rolled your eyes. Ah yes, always the feminist, huh Luce?

"After you guys left, Dean said some.. things and kissed me."

Sounds of surprise moved through out the room.

"You did fucking what?" Sam asked, now angry at his brother instead of Lucifer.

"Sammy, maybe you should just stay out of this conversation," Dean finally spoke up as he struggled against Lucifer's hold.

"No, Dean we've talked about this more than once. Literally what the fuck man? Lucifer and (y/n) are soulmates you can't fucking change that." Sam crossed his arms and looked over at you apologetically.

"Lucifer, I completely understand your anger, but violence is not the answer at the moment. Dean was probably just emotionally compromised." Castiel appeared out of nowhere, coming in with his usual calm tone.

You used your powers to pull Lucifer back from Dean, effectively letting Dean fall to his knees. You moved in-between them, and nodded to Lucifer.

"See? There's no reason to hurt anybody, it was a point of emotional weakness." You gently placed your hand against Lucifer's chest. He peered over your head to stare Dean down.

"No, (y/n), it wasn't."  Dean spoke before pushing himself off of the floor.

Lucifer let out a low growl moving forward. You moved to press yourself  against Lucifer, silently begging him to leave it alone.

You turned your head to look at Dean.

"Dean, I appreciate your honesty, but Lucifer is my soulmate. Whatever I felt for you in the past is gone. I'm in love with Lucifer." You decided not to sugar coat the situation.

"I know (y/n). And I'm sorry." Dean said standing up . Lucifer backed up again and you went to pat Dean on the shoulder.

"Thank you." Lucifer nodded to you, signaling that he wasn't gonna try anything.

You started to walk back towards Gabe, because you were sure he wanted a full explanation as to what was happening.

As soon as you had passed Lucifer you felt a whisk of air, and heard a yelp as Dean flew by your head and hit a bookshelf causing some books to fall and hit him on the head. Mary went to check on him and Sam shook his head in annoyance and you looked back at Lucifer with a vexed expression.

Lucifer pretended to dust off his shoulder before stalking over to stand in front of Dean as he coughed. You walked so you were only a couple feet behind him.

Lucifer leant down to Dean.

"Next time will be much worse." Lucifer looked over at Mary. "Didn't you teach him to keep his hands off things that don't belong to him?"

You sighed before placing your hand on Lucifer's shoulder and squeezing. He turned around and grinned at you.

"I'll meet you in our room later babe," he said while shimmying his shoulders and waggling his eyebrows. You nodded and he started strutting towards the kitchen.

You had a couple people to give the details of the Dean situation to.

A/n:
I know this was kind of short and the ending of this chapter was rushed, and I apologize, but I'm still not in the habit of writing just yet lol, and I have a job interview in a couple of days, so next chapter should be a lot better!