Part 11 probably

Recap:
He got close to Gabriel and sneered. "It wasn't old friends getting back together. It was old lovers getting back together," He breathed out before pulling the blade back. "NO!" I screamed as I broke the hold and grabbed Gabriel before zapping out of the room.

Recap end.

"Gabriel are you okay?!" I nearly screamed as my eyes skimmed his body for wounds of any kind. He laid his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back lightly.

"I'm fine sugar. It's not like it's the first time I've fought with my one of my brothers." He said sadly. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

I heard a loud growl from down the hallway and then a fluttering of wings. "Do you think he's looking for us?" I asked while closing my eyes.

"More like he's looking for me," Gabe chuckled. "Why would be even think that we were messing around behind his back?!" I asked rolling my eyes.

"He doesn't think (Y/N)," Chuck spoke as he pushed through the door way, "especially when it comes to losing people he cares about." Gabe nodded and sighed.

I hugged Chuck and closed my eyes preventing the tears from falling. What is my life anymore?

I used to be (Y/N) the badass hunter chick who wouldn't listen to anybody, and now I'm crying over a guy?! The devil no less!

He hugged back with a small sigh. "Hey guys! Uh what's going on?" I heard from the doorway.

I pulled out of God's embrace and looked at Sam with one of the fakest smiles ever. "Nothing Sammy." I whispered before exiting the room.

"She's probably just stressed Sam." I heard Chuck say as I walked through the hallway, and into the kitchen.

Anael was sitting at the corner staring at nothing with a glass of water in her hand. Her head snapped up to look at me so I offered a small smile. She sighed and looked back at her glass. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat beside her.

She glanced over at me but still didn't offer a reaction. "You can tell me I told you so, laugh at me, or try to kill me again I know that you must have heard that whole situation."

Still no reaction. "Okay I know I was a total bitch and I shouldn't have acted the way I did over some guy." She just stared at the wall before pushing her hand to me. I smiled and grabbed it before shaking.

"Truce?" I asked. "Truce," She confirmed smiling. "Hey what do you say we go grab something to drink. Have a little girls night. I know we're not friends or anything but I just really need the alcohol," I said smiling.

She laughed and nodded. "We'll go to (bar name). Let me grab my cash out of my room. I'll pay for the drinks." I said standing up and walking down the hallway again.

I smiled genuinely as I passed Sam in the hallway. "Hey where are you going?" He asked concerned about my previous behavior when I had walked out of my room wallet in hand.

"Going to a bar with Anael," I shrugged brushing past him only to have him grab my shoulder and spin me around. His eyebrow was raised and he looked amused.

"You. Are going to a bar... with Jo?" He asked disbelieving. I nodded and pulled out of his grip to see him smirk and shake his head. I walked back into the kitchen to see her placing her phone in her pocket. She smiled when she saw me and asked, "ready to fly over there." I nodded and teleported to the alley way beside the bar.

We walked into the bar and I ordered six shots as soon as we got to the counter. I pushed three over to her and downed the first one and then the other two as quickly as possible. She looked at me with her brows furrowed before downing one of her own. Then all of the sudden my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

"Hey can you order me some whiskey?" I asked raising my voice so that she could hear me easier. "I have to go answer my phone." She nodded and I smiled at her gratefully as I slid off of the stool and walked over to the bathroom.

It was Gabe. "Hey Gabe," I spoke into the phone. "Sam told me you went to a bar with Anael?! (Y/N) did she drug you," He asked with worry and fake amusement. I laughed sarcastically and said, "I guess since the whole ordeal with Lucifer happened-" a lady came out of the stall and glared at me. I glared back and continued, "we just kind of put our differences aside." He scoffed into the phone.

"Listen it's fine! I'll tell you if anything is wrong okay?" He sighed on the other end but agreed. "Okay. I'll talk to you later." I hung up the phone and made my way over to Anael.

I sat down and she nodded to my whiskey that was in front of me and I chugged it and laughed. She laughed a little too and pulled her phone out of her pocket before vanishing.

"What the hell?" I asked as I looked around. I teleported out of the bar and into the alley way again. She stood there smirking at the end of the alley way. I tried walking over to her but I just swayed to the side and caught myself on the brick wall. "What the hell did you do to me?!" I yelled as my vision got blurry.

"We used the same stuff you used when you needed Lucifer to open the portal." She laughed maniacally. "We," I asked as I looked back up to her.

"Yes (Y/N). We." I spun around and gripped athe wall again.

I glared, "Michael." I raised my arm shakily before my body gave out and I fell into the darkness.