Part 21

Hey bitches! So I was reading through comments and ya'll made me wanna keep going on this so here we go I guess. Beware because I haven't really written anything in a while, so i'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things, so the next few chapters probably won't be very long.

Warnings: Angst, mentions of sex, the f-word.

re-cap:

"(Y/N). I'd sacrifice damn near everything for you." He retaliated with a small smile. Those were the last words I heard before his lips landed on mine.

re-cap end

"Dean!" My shocked expression never left my face as I shoved my hands against his shoulders. "You know that im in love with Lucifer, and you know im in a relationship with him! Dean Lucifer is my soulmate!" 

"(Y/N)," he reached towards me, but I pulled away. Dropping his hand, he slowly continued."(Y/N) we've proven that we can change our, fates or whatever, multiple times." 

Looking up at him with complete and utter shock, I took a step back. "Dean, there's no point in trying to change it if I absolutely adore this 'fate'." He looked crestfallen. I turned around and started walking towards the door, hoping that he would drop it, but him being the stubborn asshole he is, he just had to push his point. 

"(Y/N) I love you." My feet stopped moving on their own, and a sudden gloom loomed over me. "I've loved you for years." 

Anger instantly ran through my body and I whipped around and sped towards him, jabbing my index finger to his chest. "You do not get to do that." My voice was even, but low. "You do not get to tell me that you love me when i'm finally happy." 

As my voice rose he started to get angrier, grabbing my hand and pushing it down toward the floor. "You do not get to tell me that. You do not get to tell me that when it was MY heart that broke every time that YOU walked out of a bar with some giggling woman on your arm." 

I raised my hand and shoved him back, but moved along with him. "You most certainly DO NOT get to say that to me when you kissed me and then did the same thing at a bar the next day."

"You do not get to break me over and over again, and then expect me to wait around for you!" His face had fallen moments ago, the anger now subsiding, so that the shame could properly flow through his veins. 

"You do not get to say that, Dean Winchester, when you fucked me a week after Sam died the first time, and then went to Lisa two days later." 

"If you really loved me,then maybe things would be different. Maybe we could've gotten married, left this life and had a couple of kids. Maybe we could've had that apple pie life." I turned around so he couldn't see the first tear fall. 

"But that won't happen anymore. I don't want that anymore. And I most certainly don't want you anymore." 

Third person POV:

With a flutter of her wings, (Y/N) was gone, and Dean dropped to the floor with a choked sob, feeling like he shouldn't have come back. At all.

OUCHIE. How was that for a come back guys??? Tell me what you thought abt it in the comments.