Part 16

I threw my right hand to my hip as a tickling sensation ran through my body. I heard a chuckle and felt a kiss planted on my forehead.
My eyes fluttered open and I glared at the blonde weirdo who was pulling a shirt over his head.

I smirked at him before I rolled to the edge of the bed, sat up, and used his bare shoulders to push myself up before kissing him.

"Love you," I said quietly laying my head on his shoulder and rubbing his chest.

"Love you too." He said while he rubbed my back. I got up and changed. When I was done I looked over at Lucifer and saw him smiling at me. I tilted my head.
He just shook his head before grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hallway into the kitchen where Sam and Dean were sitting and drinking talking.
When we walked in Sam smile gently while Dean made a grunt of acknowledgment.
Sam shot me a look that said "Ya it's gonna be rough"
I sighed. While Deans gaze stayed trained on Lucifer and I's hands. 

I gripped his hand tighter making Lucifer smirk down at me. I smirked back up at him before glancing at Dean to see him bite into his toast angrily. 

A/n 

Hey guys I know that this chapter is super short but this is kind of a filler chapter while i get back into the mood to write.  Thank you for sticking with me.