f o u r t y ~ o n e

Olivia

        The past couple days have been perfect. After the fallout of the party, Lucas was taken to the hospital and is being charged with assault. I haven't decided yet if I want to go through with the charges yet but I did however file for a restraining order.

The semester is over and with how things are going I'm almost positive Lucas won't be able to use his privileges to keep his scholarship next semester.

Rowan shifts in his sleep and my eyes blink open. A sleepy smile pulls my lips at the feeling of his heat against my back and his muscled arm thrown across my waist. I lift my hand slowly and pull his higher so I can study it closer, tracing my fingertips over the calluses on his palm.

Everything is how it's supposed to be. All I have to worry about is seeing if we passed all our classes. I'm confident that me and Rowan got a high enough grade on our collaborative final to pass my creative writing class.

Now I get to relax and enjoy Christmas tomorrow at Rowan's Dad's house. Or try to. I've been so nervous that Rowan has started making fun of me for it.

Brat Rowan. I pout my lips and pinch his palm in retaliation. His fingers twitch and he groans.

My eyes go wide and I hold my breath, staring at his hand for signs that he woke up but when I press at his fingers they limply curl again naturally.

He's so adorable when he sleeps. I wish I could see his face but if I turn around I'm afraid he'll wake up. I bite my lip and continue to trace and prod at his hardened callouses. His palms are wide and the length of his fingers are long and thinner than most football players I've seen. Because he isn't one anymore. He's an artist.

I pull the blanket up around us tighter, shimmying into his body. I want to be as close to him as I can, monopolize his warmth.

Rowan's arm tightens around me before loosening again. Even when unconscious he still...craves me.

I lift my other hand to hold his. I bring his palm close to my lips, the warmth of it ghosting over my chilled nose. I tilt my head and press a kiss to his skin, following it with three more. My stomach squeezes, lungs shuddering. When will this overwhelming, overflowing need subside? It's almost too much.

I press back against his body again, concentrating to see if I can feel the details of his chest and stomach, the ridges and and dips of his muscle. I'll never not be obsessed with his body, intrigued by the shape and feel of every part of him.

The soft slide of his warm skin makes me clench my legs together. Then, a surprising feeling makes a muted gasp slip past my lips.

He's getting hard. He's still asleep by his shallow breathing and limp limbs tangled with mine, legs wrapped in each other, arms encasing me. His covered dick grows harder and harder as I continue to press against it, grinding my ass softly with little arches to my back.

It's still dark outside but if I had to guess I'd say there's about three hours left until sunrise.

My breathing starts to quicken and the ache between my legs starts to become unbearable. I swallow, dirty excitement sparking deep in my core, it leaks into my veins and it pumps harder, urging me to do something embarrassing.

It's embarrassing but the thought of Rowan's reaction if he wakes up...it has me moving.

I cradle the back of his hand in mine and slide them both down. Down by body and beneath the covers. I tremble, lining my fingers up with his to press them firmly against my clit through my thin panties.