~ f i n a l e ~

Olivia

        I've been disowned. I hope.

I haven't heard from my family since they manipulated me on halloween. Well, I should say I haven't heard from my parents since then. My sisters have tried calling me, texting me. Trying to get me to see "reason".

I feel bad for them. They don't have a shred of individuality or free will. They're the product of parental manipulation and they're blind to it. I love them. Things weren't always bad with us. Anything not involving the family business or our parents we were normal sisters growing up. Giggling, playing dress up, talking about cute boys but eventually, they looked down on me. Their baby sister that made their loving parents angry. I fought them and they gave in to them. We're as different as night and day. Attempting to reason with people like that is...pointless.

I just take a deep breath and let it all wash away. It slips from my mind and my whole body feels lighter without it. These emotions and memories that create a itch I can't help but sneer and claw at. It's better this way, to get rid of all the poison in my life. I deserve to be happy. And I'm happiest with the new family I've found.

Rowan and Maria. And all their friends that have taken me in as their own.

Today we leave for our month long vacation. It's a cruise, stopping in a variety of countries to appreciate their culture and bask in the beautiful nature. My insides are practically bubbling with excitement and Rowan has laughed at me one too many times so my excitement might not last long just out of spite. How dare he make fun of me. I've never been out of the country unlike him with family in Italy he's visited a couple of times.

After this vacation is the beginning of the rest of our lives. Our careers and home we bought together will be waiting for us when we get back. House hunting was brutal. We're equally as indecisive, thank gods. I was positive that after the fourth house I vetoed Rowan would be done with me but nope. His teasing lips would just turn up in an adoring smile anytime he agreed with my decision.

He's spoiling me with his effortless sexiness. He doesn't even have to say anything and he turns me on with only an encouraging smile.

Which is why I took full advantage of his offer to bend me over the kitchen island of our new house moments after we signed the papers and the realtor left. I rub my thighs together at the thought. Rippling muscles and large hands, delicious pain between my legs and echoing screams of pleasure.

"...llie, Ollie," I flinch out of my mental porn movie to Rowan pulling my bag out of my hand.

"Y-Yes?" I swallow, my eyes trailing down to the thick column of his throat that I want to latch my teeth onto.

"Take a seat and I'll go grab us some coffee," he flashes me one of those small and sweet smiles, slowly guiding me to sit on one of the benches on the port near the gigantic ship we'll be living on for the next thirty days.

It will be the best escape of all the responsibilities we've been stressed with for the past four years. We graduated with our bachelors and now college is over and I can finally relax with the love of my life. I get to spoil him and make him smile more of those pantie dropping smiles. And I will, I'll strip naked when he gives me that lustful look that says I'm all he wants. I'll do anything. Because Rowan would never take advantage of my devotion for him. He treasures me. Like I'm fragile and beautiful. Like crystal glass.