➳ Chapter Four - Dirty Thoughts ✑

Nicole's POV:

"The new guy has been here for what, three months? I haven't even seen him!" Amy said. "I heard he's kind of a jerk, though."

"I hear he's insanely hot!" Sasha replied.

"Ask Nicole she probably gets to go to his office every day!" Jessica added with a sigh.

"Lucky b*tch!" Sasha said making my eyes widen.

"Sasha not so loud we're still at work remember!" I scold her.

"Oh so what, we're on break," she replied with a chuckle.

But it's expected from Sasha, she was very sassy. Jessica was the impulsive one. Amy and I were the normal ones of the group. Then again maybe it was just me.

I met them on the first day of my job and since then we've just hit it off. They showed me around the city and even offered to take me clubbing but I always back out.

We were currently in one of the company's lunch rooms and the only thing they could find to discuss was the person I was currently living with. If I told them I'm sure they'd freak out. I swear they act like high school girls sometimes.

I haven't exactly spoken to him since yesterday. I guess you could say I was avoiding him. It was just an extremely awkward car ride after the whole hand holding thing. Well I felt awkward anyway.

"So is he like Channing Tatum hot or just normal hot?" Jessica asked.

"Who?" I asked completely lost.

"Oh my gosh! You don't know who Channing Tatum is?" she asked and I shook my head.

"He's only like the sexiest human alive!" Sasha added.

"Well I haven't even seen that much of him, all I do is drop off papers for him," I lie.

I've seen way too much of him.

"Oh honey if that was me I would-" Sasha started off but then she just stopped talking.

They were all looking behind me not saying a word. I was about to ask them what was wrong before I heard his voice.

"Good day ladies," he greeted and I turned around.

They were all quick to reply. I was almost tempted to laugh at their reactions. I hadn't even noticed he was wearing a grey suit and tie, since I didn't bother looking at him at all.

"Ms. Anderson, my office in ten," he instructed then walked away.

"I'm so jealous of you right now," Amy said.

"I know right! He's even hotter than I imagined," Jessica added with a sigh.

"What are you guys even talking about?" I asked.

"I'm just saying if that man ever said my name like that, the things I would do," Sasha said.

"You're insane and that's disgusting," I replied gaining a chuckle from her.

"Like you haven't thought about it," Jessica said wiggling he eyebrows at me.

Oh the friends I have.

"No I haven't, I'll see you dirty minded people later," I said.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

Xavier's POV:

I got back to my office and found Jason sitting on my desk. Very professional that guy.

"I hope you don't mind me asking why the hell you're in here?" I asked.

"Now is that any way to talk to your best friend?" he asked but I didn't reply.