➳ Chapter Thirteen - Girl's Night ✑

Nicole's P.O.V

"Thank you for joining me for lunch, Jessie will take you back to the office," Xavier said.

"Aren't you coming back to work?" I asked.

"No I have the press conference to attend and then I have matters to attend to," he said.

Could he be any more cryptic? Then again it's his business.

"But as soon as you you finish up work at the office you can leave because I won't be coming back," he added.

The ride back to the office was pretty quiet. When we got there we said our goodbyes and he went on his way.

After I finish up work I decided to see what Jason was doing before I checked with the girls to see where we were going out to celebrate.

I knocked just in case someone else was in there.

"Come in," he said.

"Hey, I just finished up for the day, I thought I'd pay you a visit before I left," I said.

"Well don't I feel special," he joked.

"Do you know where Xavier went?" I asked curiously.

"He usually only stays until lunch on Mondays and Wednesdays," he said casually.

"That's weird," I replied raising my eyebrows in confusion. "Where does he go?" I asked.

"I don't really know, I never asked," he said.

"Alright well I'll leave you to your work, see you tomorrow," I said.

"See you later Nicole," he replied.

I exited his office then I made my way down to talk to Sasha. As soon as I walked into her office I could hear a soft beat of music playing in the background. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who couldn't work in silence.

"Hey Sasha, where are we going later?" I asked.

"Where we usually go but there's a place that just opened up near my apartment building that I want to check out after," she said.

"Won't that be to late, I mean how long are we going to stay?" I asked.

"We'll just go for a little while, you worry to much," she replied.

"Okay fine, lend me your car and I'll meet you guys there, I'm all done for the day," I said.

"Only because I love you," she said handing over her keys.

"Thank you," I said with a wide grin.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

"CHEERS!" Jessica shouted as we all raised our glasses to the sky.

"Jess not so loud people are going to stare," Amy said.

"So let them stare, we're here to have some fun," Sasha replied boldly.

After a couple more drinks, we were all full of smiles and giggles. At this point we were talking non stop. Sasha was trying to convince Jessica to spill some "juicy details" about her new boyfriend.