Chapter 9 New body, who dis?

From with in the cove sat a woman. Out form her arm sprouted an umbilical cord connected to another creature.

The last parts of the creature were being finished before it could be separated and move on its own.

At first glance the thing you would notice is its massive maw. It its jaw lay several rows of serrated teeth. The back of the creature was smooth and was layered with chitinous armor plates. In the back a scorpion like tail curved and shot into the sky the tip was a sharp prolonged blade that ended in a sharp point. However shockingly the inhuman beast of pure death had very human eyes and in fact they were the same as their creators. Behind its face was a plat of chitin that could flex out of the way revealing a pair of human ears and gills.

The creature in addition had two pairs of arms. One pair ended in a scythe like appendage that had one purpose to cut and cleave. Behind the scythed arms were human arms that reached to the ground. These arms were primarily for running and as such its hands were curled in a fist as it walked on chitin plated knuckles.

Behind the arms were horse legs but with the armor resembled a bug. It walked on its heels and had feet that were hooves like a horse.

All in all a horrific amalgamation of a creature.

As the chitinous armor finished the umbilical cord snapped off and shrunk into nothingness.

Its eyes opened and my vision doubled.

"Alright finished." I said out loud. 

'I wonder how it will feel to control an entire other body.' I thought to myself.

As the new Combat Drone Mark 1 moved around my face fell to one of confusion and awe.

No way. I can control it so perfectly...

Like it feels like another limb. Quickly I start rotating my arm in a clockwise fashion and the drone moves its human arm in a counter clockwise fashion. Oh my god! I step back and the drone steps forward. Holy shit! This is insane! I have to get used to the feeling of controlling another body but on another note it moves so easily! I don't have any kinks or problems with it and I can even see and smell through the thing too!

What what if I get more of them will they still control this easily? If so then that'd be insane! It be like if I was controlling all of them at once and individually at the same time! Shit I would have like a trillion actions per minute! I could beat a Korean in my sleep, literally too!

Riding the new found high and shock that was controlling another body I did some more tests to find out if there was any limits to my multitasking abilities that I could do. What I found was that the Drone can more independently from my body as much as it wants.

It didn't even feel like I was controlling another body it just felt like the two were me, and the drone was merely an extension of me.

"Okay that's pretty cool." I comment unable to contain my excitement. It was true an odd experience but it sure did make me feel excited and happy.

The only problem was that the creature had poor eyesight like me so I might need to make some glasses for it...

Actually. What if I just fix the eyes? I don't know exactly the problem but I remember my eye doctor say something about a problem with the back side of the eyeball being too wide so the world seemed fuzzy.

Then it dawned on me what I was doing. I was going to cure my short sightedness which I had lived with my entire life. For a moment I just stood there wondering why I didn't try to do this earlier. Maybe I never noticed since I had gotten so used to life with glasses but if it worked then I could finally see with my own two eyes without any assistance.