Chapter 18 Rampage

Alright finally got my lazy ass to write a chapter after midterms
--------------------------------------------------------
A creature tumbled on the ground before standing up on all fours its fur was pointed and stood giving it an appearance of being larger than it was. It started to run around the corner of a building before a shadow appeared above it.

Suddenly a giant mass crashed into it from above slamming into the ground causing the street to crack in a spider web like pattern. A roar could be heard from above as a titan of a creature started running forwards.

Creatures stopped at the end of the road sneering at the beast in front of them. It stood tall charging full speed at them as its two massive blade-like arms plowed the ground sending the road upwards before it split apart into bricks and flew all over the place.

The creatures roared and sprinted at the titan uncaring for the rage the massive beast in front of them emanated as it charged full head on. As the Ultra came closer the creatures split up running around trying to get on the flanks of the titan however the titan seemed to be indifferent to their attacks as it did not react instead stopping dead in its tracks. It suddenly stood up right towering over the buildings.

The creatures in front of it suddenly gazed up in horror. A bubbling mana substance could be seen revolting and squirming around the giant titan as it started to fall down. They tried to run but didn't make it far before the titan slammed all four arms into the ground. The bubbling mana suddenly erupted when it made contact with the ground. Suddenly a wave of air vapor literally being pushed aside as the force ran indiscriminately through everything. Buildings instant caved crushing under the force and their own weight. The road got lifted off the ground before being bursted apart the shockwave slowly rolled forwards and forwards destroying everything in its path.

Then it hit the creatures they were sent flying in every direction. The force of the weaponized air wave ruptured every organ in their body, they were dead before they ever hit the ground. The titan roared as it kept running through rubble and bodies. Its eyes fixated on something it couldn't see as it ran possessed. It forced its way through buildings in its way they crumbled and fell as if they were made of a child's building blocks.

As the rubble and dust rose higher than the buildings the beast ran through the smoke sprinting at a massive crowd of creatures. They had set themselves up in a line ready to fight the Ultra as they pushed forwards like a conveyer belt throwing literally themselves into a meat grinder.

The Ultra swung its claws and fists at the creatures, cleaving dozens and smashing tons into bits. All around the Ultra the creatures jumped on the titan biting and scratching at the armor and hide the Ultra bit and pulled creatures off of itself.

As the creatures wormed their way under the armor they tried to burrow into the hide only for the skin to suddenly peel back as rows of teeth were suddenly beared. Some tried to pull back from the hidden jaws but all of it was futile as the mouths opened and tongues wrapped around them pulling them into the maws. They screamed and raged only to be turned into meat. Some were swallowed whole as they clawed and bit only to meet their end by being dissolved in a small stomach that didn't contain acid but slimes that used the hidden maws as small cubicles.

The fighting continued as inhuman creatures raged against each other swarms of creatures kept fighting but nothing worked against the titan. Claws shattered against adamantite armor, Teeth broke, bones worked to their limits before being shattered, flesh and muscle torn and shredded against the Ultra as it continued to devour and slaughter everything. The crowd died as the Ultra plowed through them with rageful vengeance. Blood and guts coated the entire street though the titan didn't stand around and admire its handy work as it sprinted through the city again hunting its prey without hesitation nor mercy.