008. founder's party

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

FOUNDER'S PARTY

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Olivia was surprised to find out that the Auclair family was a founding family of Mystic Falls. Currently, the ravenette sat at a table at the Mystic Grill, reading a history book from the Salvatore library, that included an awful lot of detail about the Auclair family.

"Cookies and creme milkshake?" A soft voice asked, as Liv's eyes moved away from her book, and to the waitress that was bringing her the milkshake she had ordered.

The waitress had long black hair, tied back into a ponytail, and piercing brown eyes, with some skilled smokey eye makeup. On her name badge read, "Finch."

"Thank you." Liv finally replied, her lip twitching up into a smile. Finch Tarrayo couldn't help but to smile back, finding Olivia's smile to be highly contagious.

Liv reached out to take the glass, accidentally touching Finch's hand as she did. The girls both blushed, before Liv pulled away, placing her milkshake down.

Finch quickly composed herself, trying not to have a literal gay panic before she realised that she recognised the ravenette.

"Hey, don't you usually come by with a redhead girl?" The Tarrayo asked, curiously. Liv nodded, "Yeah, I do." She admitted, as herself and Aphrodite had gone out together at the Grill numerous times.

Liv was going to say to the waitress, that the redheaded girl was her adoptive mother, but that would have blown her mind being Aphrodite is 18. What Finch wouldn't know, is that Aphie was hundreds of years old, keeping the appearance of an eighteen year old.