011. broken hearts club

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

BROKEN HEARTS CLUB

 ❝BROKEN HEARTS CLUB❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The next day had arrived, and Liv seemed annoyed and agitated. Aphrodite sat on the edge of her daughter's bed, holding out a lavender tea for the girl to drink.

"She's been stringing me along, Mama. I... I thought she liked me." Olivia stated, pacing around her dorm. "I was so stupid to think that she might like me as much as I like her." The Auclair then stated, facing the De Martel.

With Liv's overwhelming feeling of heartbreak, the floor began to rumble slightly. The lights then flickered next, causing Aphrodite to get to her feet and rush towards her daughter.

"Honey, hey— you're using your magic in anger." The heretic said, gently shaking the girl's shoulders to snap her out of her trance.

Liv's eyes snapped towards the redhead, with worry. "I need to do something, Aphie. I feel like I'm going to explode." The Auclair admitted, fear in her eyes as she glanced at her mother.

Aphrodite looked weakly at her daughter, as she wracked her brain to think of any ways to calm the werewitch, but everybody had their different ways of unwinding.

"Is everything okay?" Myrical asked, as she'd rushed into the room upon feeling the ground rumbled. Olivia's head snapped towards the Benning, as fear graced her features. "I think there's something wrong with me." She managed to say.

Myrical approached the girl, soon coming up with an idea. The ravenette took Liv's hand in her own, "I have an idea." She insisted, before looking to Aphrodite. "We'll be back soon." She assured the De Martel.