Chapter 10

A lot of you guys wanted to do a lovey dovey chapter, and I suck at a lovey dovey chapters, so have fun. So... There's a lot of writing in this chapter. Just, a lot of writing.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71551861

The boys were all out doing something. Matt was out with Kevvy and Dani, Mike was visiting his girlfriend, and Ian, well, was just out doing Ian things. 

Josh was home with Lauren, who had finally gotten over her week long head cold. They were in the kitchen, not really for a specific reason. 

They were just randomly talking. She had an interview later in the day, so they talked for a bit about that. Then it got a little romantic. 

He gently pushed her against the counter. He moved closer, putting an arm around her back. He smirked, and lifted her up onto the counter for they were the same height, and got as close as he could.

He gently traced his finger down her jawline. He stopped at her chin, and tilted her head up. His eyes twinkled with the dim lights in the kitchen. 

Josh kissed her. Their lips melted together, and moved perfectly in sync. Josh nipped at her lips, begging for entry. 

They broke apart, and Lauren smirked. "You're a pretty good kisser, Ramsay." she said. 

"Same to you, Webb." he chuckled. 

Lauren went towards the door. "Where are you going?" Josh asked. She smirked. 

"I'm too warm. I'm going to go change." she said. She turned and went farther, but stopped at the stairs. "You're welcome to join me."

And of course, with Josh being Josh, he followed her like a lost puppy. 

                                                                                     . . .

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71511043

Lauren's P.O.V.

Don't worry, Josh and I didn't really do anything TOO naughty. The worst thing we did wasn't even too bad. 

.oOFlashbackOo.

I pushed Josh against the bed, he sat down, and we started kissing. I sat facing him, on his lap. He ran his tongue ring across my lips, and I moaned. 

Josh smirked and nipped at my lips, and unzipped the back of my dress. I pushed him back so he was lying down, all the while we were kissing. 

He tried to move the top of my dress, but I smirked and lay down on my back. 

"Not yet Josh. Not yet." I remember telling him more than once. 

He had smiled, and put his arm around me and rested his hand on my stomach. His shirt had come off during our little moment, and I rolled over and put my head on his chest.

.oOEnd of FlashbackOo.

I started tracing circles around Josh's belly button. He laughed, and rubbed my back. 

"Lauren!" I heard Matt call. 

"Aww, they're home..." I whined. 

Josh quickly pulled his shirt back on, and I zipped up the back of my dress. We went downstairs, and saw Matt kick off his shoes and flop on the couch.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked, motioning to me.

Josh and I looked at each other, and blushed. Matt didn't seem to notice, because he didn't say anything. I know he could be trying to be polite, but with me, Matt will say anything.