Chapter 18

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors.

Maya

After the events happened in that town, everything has been so good between Pyra and Lili. It's weird for us to see them so close with each other but I guess it's just normal to them. Para silang kambal na hindi mapaghiwalay. Palagi naring nakangiti si Lili, she's even clingy not just to Pyra pero sa amin din.

" Those two gave us so much headache and now they are so weirdly close" napatingin ako kay Katrielle nang magsalita siya. I laugh a little at what she said. Totoo naman kasi talaga, parating magkaakbay, magkayakap, hugging us which is weird because they never did that before. Siguro blessings in disguise na siguro ang misyon naming iyon.

"It's weird, yes, but it just feels natural for them. Well, the best part is our training will be fine now" sabi ko. Katrielle smiled and then sighed.

"What's wrong?" tanong ko. " I still can't quite understand the documents we found in the lab. The words are simple but I cant comprehend it. There are sentences that I don't understand. Parang ABC lang pero sa ibang lengwahe." aniya.

"Ibigay mo nalang sa awtoridad Kat, they might do something or understand those things" I suggested but she didn't agree.

"Maya, how can you be so sure they will do it and tell us. Hindi nga natin alam kung may gagawin nga ba sila. This is an Empire's document, if we hand it they will just keep it and never tell other people. That thing is dangerous and we need to do something while not relying to the adults" she has a point but I'm not really sure if we have the rights to interfere with this kind of problem. I already told her about my opinion but she always comes up with things that would make sense.

Well, to be honest, I didn't really had a chance to read the whole document because I have no interest but if she read it and found something suspicious then I will help her all the way. Hindi ko rin maintindihan kung bakit ayaw niyang sabihin kina Mom ang mga ito. Won't they help us?

"Do we know someone who's good at that type of  things?" tukoy ko sa laman ng mga dokumento. Napatingin siya sa akin at natahimik. " I have two in mind but I'm not sure about it" aniya.

Napakunot noo ako. " Why are you not sure? Who are they?"

" Quin's father pero baka magsumbong siya sa ama ko or even Tita Bianca. Quins father is friends with them since they are living in the business and the rich world" sagot niya. She's right, we are not sure if its alright to trust Quin's father. Wait---, if Quin's father can understand it, maybe Quin can.

"Kat, have you tried asking Quin about it? Maybe she can help us understand those documents." tanong ko. Umiling naman siya. "Only you, me and Lili knows about this document"

"We should tell this to the girls"

"Maybe you are right. We will have a meeting in secret." Tumango ako sa sinabi niya.

A couple of minutes later, Sir Thorn arrived with a smile on his face. Hindi ko talaga alam kung magiging masaya ba ako dahil nasa mood siya o hindi. Sometimes his smiling face means having a super hard training or will say something incredibly stupid.

"Line up girls!" sabi niya. We lined up like he said and looked at him quietly.

"First of all, I just wanted to say I'm so proud of you all. You did a good job. No people got hurt, you found the source of the problem and the monsters' weird behavior and even found a lab with hostile robots. We already spoke with the empire about the lab and the robot we took and they denied that it is one of their labs." Nanlaki ang mata ko at nagkatinginan kaming tatlo ni Lili at Kat. They denied that they own the lab? We have the evidence but we haven't handed it to the authority. But since they denied it, I'm 100% sure they are up to something bad. The empire is into something.