Chapter 40

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors.

Short update!

Maya

Bumalik lang kami ni Ate Kara sa headquarters kinaumagahan. We stayed at the huge house for the night. Kahit madumi ang labas nito ay malinis naman sa loob. Ang sabi ni Ate Kara ay pinapalinis talaga niya ang loob ng bahay. Sometimes if she feels so lonely, she would spend her time there.

Pagbalik namin ay agad naming hinanap si mom at dad. We found them walking at a hallway and immediately called them. Lumingon sila sa amin at napangiti. We walked closer to them and hugged them. Pagkatapos ay nagsalita na si Ate.

"We need to talk privately." Mukhang napansin naman nila ang seryosong boses ni Ate kaya't tumango sila at iginiya kami sa isang pribadong silid. Umupo na kami sa magkabilang silya at mayroon lamang isang lamesita sa tapat namin.

"Tungkol saan?" tanong ni Dad.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Ate bago sumagot. "Our parents left us a video. Ang sabi nila ay kausapin daw namin kayo tungkol sa seal. What is it?" tanong ni Ate.

Nag-aalala namang napatingin silang dalawa sa isa't isa. The seal must be so important that they are so worried about it. " They said that the emperor's right hand man is after it. Gusto daw wasakin ang selyong iyon" I said after.

"No one is suppose to know about it besides us and your parents. Bakit alam iyon ni Fyodor?" nagtatakang tanong ni Dad. Fyodor must be the name of the right hand man.

"Since your parents told you about it, might as well tell you what is it about" wika ni Mom. We went silent and she continued. " That seal is a seal for demons. A certain family from the Kami continent and the angel clan from Akuma. You know about the story about the demons hundred of years ago right? They tried to conquer our world. But the Cornellia family from the mahou continent was able to find away to seal the demons. Their trusted family friend who were also serving them that time, the Clemence and Devereux family decided to take the mission the Cornellia family entrusted to them. The seal was created by the Cornellia family but the one who activated it throughout the world was the two family and the Angel clan from mahou continent helped them. Cornellia then trusted the two family to go to another place and lead the people and protect them and so they stayed at the Kami continent ganoon din ang Angel Clan sa Akuma. Cornellia family continued their glory in the Mahou continent and at the same time protecting the seal. Here in our continent, the Devereux entrusted the Hendrix and the Leinhart family to protect the seal. Our family was also taught how to strengthen the seal as well."

"So they are planning to release the demons?" I realized his plan now. They are planning to release the demons but why?

"That is possible. Kung iyon nga ang pakay ni Fyodor malamang iyon nga ang gagawin niya. No one knows where the seal is located except us but we still need to make sure Fyodor won't find it" Dad said. It doesn't still make any sense for me. Why would Fyodor who came from Akuma continent wanted to release the demons? Diba nga ay kalaban namin ang mga ito?

"Mabuti at sinabi niyo sa amin ang tungkol dito. We will look after it so don't worry. You two should focus more on the problem we have right now." Mom said and we nodded.

"Another thing mom" biglang sabi ko. " Our parents also told us to go to the forbidden forest of Reveria and meet a person who originally came from the mahou continent" nalukot ang noo nila at bakas sa mga mata nila ang pag-aalala.

"That forest is dangerous, why would your parents want you to go there?" tanong ni Dad.

Napabuntong hininga ako. Tumingin ako kay Ate para humingi ng permison sabihin sa kanila at tumango naman ito. " They said that I have the power to slay evil and protect the people. Ang sabi din nila ay nakausap nila ang divine enchantresses at sinabing mayroon akong malaking responsibilidad. The person in the forest is the only one who can explain to me about it."