Chapter 47

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors

TAGUMPAY na nakapasok sina Katrielle sa palasyo ng emperyo dahil narin sa tulong ni Xanthus at nina Brea. Alam nila ang pasikot sikot ng lugar at maging ang mga sikretong daanan na si Xanthus lang ang may alam. 

"Do you have any idea where they could possibly put Kianna?" tanong ni Altair kay Xanthus.

"In his lab" sagot ni Xanthus.

" Why the heck are you here?" tanong ni Katrielle na nasorpresa pa dahil kasama nila si Altair.

Altair sigh. " I want to save her" he said. He took the responsibility and guilt of Kianna's situation when he doesn't need to. He wants to save her himself because he failed protecting her.

Hindi nalang nagtanong pa si Katrielle dahil alam niya ang nararamdaman nito.  Kahit siya ay may nakaramdam ding guilt nang makuha ng kalaban si Kianna. She was there but she wasn't able to protect her as well.

They know that Kianna would be mad at them for having such feelings but they can't help it. She's their friend and its only natural for them to worry.

"Quiet, someone's coming" Agad silang nagtago nang sabihin iyon ni Leonord. Nanlaki naman ang mga mata nila nang makita ang mga magulang nito.

"Brea, your parents" Kat whispered. Aligaga ang mga ito at parang takot na takot. They saw how frustrated and stressed they were.

"You guys go ahead. I'll follow them" wika ni Brea.

"Okay, be careful. Huwag padalos-dalos" Kat said and reminded her. Tumango naman si Brea dahil alam niyang minsan ay padalos-dalos nga siya. She's aware of that that's why she didn't deny it.

"We will come with her" wika ni Cambria na sinang-ayunan naman ng ibang Lilies.

They separated there and Kat's group continued running and following Xanthus. They felt off when they run downstairs and the farther they run the more it becomes darker. Good thing they have Quinevere who produces light.

"This is a dangerous place" komento ni Elysia.

"Yes it is so we need to save her quickly" wika ni Xanthus.

"This place is different from before we went here" Altair said.

"It's because this place is really different. Iba ang napuntahan niyo. The empire is big especially its undergound." Xanthus had a serious tone with him proving that it is really dangerous.

It was like a whole new city underground. That's how big it was. There are many facilities the empire uses in each of their schemes. The laboratories they destroyed are just branches for testing their products. An open field to test their weapons and experiments.

"I can't believe we are under the rule of such empire, no offense Xanthus" Pyra said.

"None taken. I am ashamed myself of what my father has become" He said while remembering her father when he was a child. He was a great man, a loving husband and a father. Everything changed when he became an Emperor with an unknown man by his side.

" That's his lab." turo ni Xanthus sa isang silid. Agad nila iyong binuksan pero walang kahit na ano doon.

"This is his lab right?" Tumango si Xanthus.

"There must some secret door here. That man is a genius. Hindi iyon basta basta lang ipinapakita ang mga ginagawa niya." wika ni Lili kaya agad silang naghanap ng mga sikretong pindot o pintuan.

They spent minutes looking for something until Quinevere found one. "This type of security is hard" wika nito.

"So we can't get in?" tanong ni Elysia pero ngumiti lang si Quinevere.