Chapter 20

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors.

Maya

It's been two weeks since our meeting happened. Nalalapit narin ang monthly event ng Lunares kaya ang pinaglaanan namin ng atensyon ay ang training namin. When I say nalalapit, it's happening in the next 2 days. We improved so much in terms of fighting and we also made a bond. For the past weeks, we train and train even in our rest days in Quinevere's house and she didn't lie when she said that everything we need there is complete. Tools, equipments, training armors, and many more even food, it's all there.

We are thankful to Quinevere for that but I think it's too much. Napapansin ko rin na masyado siyang gumagastos hindi lang para sa kanya pati narin sa amin. Heck, she even bought us a new set of armors, weapon and even dresses. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang nasa isip niya, kung bakit ginagawa niya ito para sa amin eh hindi naman namin ito kailangan. Yes, she's rich but we also have our own money.

" Nice Kianna!" Ely and I cheered when Kianna was able to restrict Pyra from moving using her telepathic ability. It's the same binding technique she used in our training last month. Ang kaibahan lang ay kaya na niya itong gamitin ng lagpas isang minuto. It's long enough to make a winning move against her enemy.

Pyra struggled from moving so she forced herself to released a fire directly to Kianna. Umiwas si Kianna kaya napawalang bisa ang binding technique na ginamit niya. She still needs to work on her 'focus'. Hindi na nag-aksaya ng panahon si Pyra at sumugod kay Kianna na hindi pa nakakabawi sa pagkakatumba nang umiwas siya. Pyra immediately disarmed her when she got close and then Sir Thorn ended the match.

"Good job both of you, especially you Kianna. I like how you think in the fight. You could be a tactician when you graduate. You also suggested a way to defeat the Lilies right"

"Salamat po Sir Thorn. At opo, madali lang naman po kasing talunin ang Lilies, we just need a good strategy. They rely too much on their power and basic knowledge. Sa atin naman, We already have power, and I think I can make a strategy for us at syempre kailangan parin nating iimprove ang team work natin." Kianna said. Hmm, mukhang madali nga lang talaga ang Lilies. Well, I only saw them fight last month and Kianna was right, they rely too much on their power. They have good team work too that's why they manage to be the best pero may kulang sa kanila. They don't have a concrete plan or strategy whenever they fight.

"Ahm, before we discuss our battle with the Lilies, hindi ba dapat ay mag-ensayo pa tayo para talunin ang ibang malalakas na mga team? For sure Lilies will be in the championship battle pero tayo, hindi pa sure" singit ni Ely which is the truth. Kianna, Quinevere, Pyra, Lilith and Sir Thorn looked at Ely and made a mocking laugh.

" We for sure are gonna make it to the championship battle this time Ely, don't worry" Saan kaya nila nakukuha ang confidence nila ngayon? Mukhang nakalimutan na nila ang nangyari noong nakaraang event. Kulelat kami noon, nakakahiya! Kaya bakit parang ang confident nila.

"Quinevere is right Ely, we won't lose this time, now that Me and Lilith are on the same side. Both of us, together we are strong" Pyra said confidently.

"She's right, plus I can control my ability now. I'm gonna break all of their bones!" dagdag pa ni Lili. Honestly, this duo is overpowered. Not to mention that Lili was promoted to S-rank because of what happen to our last mission. Principal Kara, Instructor Laura and Sir Thorn was there kaya alam nilang deserve ni Lili ang promotion.

"No need to break their bones Lilith, we are not a violent group" Sabi ni Katrielle.

"Huh? Aren't we?" Kianna innocently asked. We all looked at her with a shocked face.