Chapter 49

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors

Brea was grasping for air when his father's hands choked her so hard and lift her up. She has no idea how strong her father was. It's the first time she fought with him after many years of being a family. She tried removing his hands but he wont budge. She tapped, pinched and even punched her father's hands but he acts like he didn't feel anything at all.

"Brea!" Katrine shouted as she stood up from the ground and dashed towards them.

Nabitawan siya ng ama niya at tumilapon ito sa atake ni Katrine. Agad naman siyang inalalayan ni Penny para tumayo. She caressed her neck and felt the stinging pain left by his father. There was also a mark left of his hand. 

" Ayos ka lang ba?" tanong ni Penny. Tumango naman siya kahit na nararamdaman parin niya ang sakit sa leeg niya. Lumapit naman si Katrine sa kanila at kinamusta siya.

"I'm fine, really" aniya.

"Brea, you are far a better fighter than this. Nagdadalawang isip ka sa mga galaw mo" Katrine said and Brea paused for a second. What Katrine said was true. Ama niya parin ito at malaki ang utang na loob niya dahil binuhay siya nito. Napalunok siya. She was wavering about his father's situation. 

"Kami nalang dalawa ni Katrine ang kakalaban sa Dad mo kung hindi mo kaya" Natigil siya nang sabihin iyon ni Penny. Para siyang naging pabigat sa kanila at ayaw niyang mangyari iyon. She's  supposed to be the ace of their team and an Ace should not hold back their team and that's what she was currently doing. 

"No, if there's someone who needs to take him down it should be me. I am his daughter and I want to show him the path that I've taken which is the right one." Napangiti si Katrine at Penny sa sinabi niya at muli silang naghanda.

"Hindi mo alam ang ginagawa mo Brea. Kung pumanig ka sa amin matutupad sana ang hangarin mo. Fyodor promised us the life we wished for. Black magic  will grant it for us!" madiing wika ng ama niya. Umiling si Brea. Ipinapakitang hindi siya sang-ayon sa sinabi ng ama.

"I'd rather die than offer my life to those creatures! Both you and mom wants the easy route, I will not be satisfied with that and I prefer the opposite. Gusto kong makamit ang hangarin ko na pinaghirapan ko mismo. I'm sorry Father pero magkaiba tayo ng paraan" mahabang wika ni Brea. Her father gave her a disappointing look like he always did whenever she tried to please her parents but she ends up having a long face.

"Your loss"

"No, it's yours"

They clashed again and with the help of Penny and Katrine, they have the upper hand. Brea has no inhibitions anymore. Her goals are now clear as a water and that is to take down her father and force him to pay for his sins. That way she would feel less guilty of what his parents had done not just for their selfishness but also to the people they aggrieved. 

All of them are now using their abilities and her father with so much experience in battle was able to keep up with the three of them. He is an aristocrat after all, with more advance trainings and techniques. Pero hindi naman sila magpapahuli at ipinakita din kung ano ang kaya nilang gawin. Hindi lang naman ang titania ang tinulungan ng saintess at kapatid nito. Pati rin sila. 

Brea used her ability and grow thorny vines and attacked his father. His father dodged it and managed to throw something to her but Katrine and Penny shielded it for Brea. Sumugod narin si Brea at nagtagumpay siyang nakalapit sa ama at binigyan ito ng napakalakas na suntok sa tiyan dahilan para tumilapon ito. Sinundan pa ito ng atake ni Penny at ang huling nagbigay ng malakas na suntol ay si Katrine. Sumalampak sa lupa ang ama ni Brea at napasuka ng dugo. Naramdaman din nitong may nabaling buto sa kanya kaya't hindi na ito nakabangon.