Final Chapter

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors

Maya

Its been months since we defeated the empire. Four months to be exact. We are still recovering from it, mentally and physically. The whole continent is recovering as well, the towns, cities facilities and other places involved in the war.  Medyo mahirap pala kapag anak ka ng pinakamayamang pamilya, assisting every people that are working for us. 

Mabuti nalang at kasama ko si Ate Kara. Of course, my friends and my family as well. Speaking of Ate Kara, we are currently working on the cure and Onyx volunteered himself to be the first one to be examined. 

The truth is, that time I gained knowledge about myself as a divine magic user, the spells and techniques when I fought with the demon, I also gained knowledge about the cure and I don't know how. It was  like a memory that I suddenly remembered. Aside from the cure, I also remembered my parents---- my real parents. 

Naalala ko ang mga panahong kasama ko pa sila. It was weird because I was just four years old back then. I don't mind it being weird, ang importante naaalala ko sila. My memories with them. We had few moments but it's important to me. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko sila naalala pero nagpapasalamat ako sa Divine enchantresses. I know they did something. 

Those memories---- parang alaala ng future self ko. Nakakalito, oo, pero iyon ang sa tingin ko ay nangyari. 

"Maya?" I was back at my senses when Ate Kara called. She was doing something in her computer while looking back and fort at the cure we are currently making. It's in its last stage of the process. 

"Yes?" I said. 

"Are you alright?" nag-aalala niyang tanong. I smiled and nodded at her. Hindi ko sinabi sa kanya ang tungkol sa mga alaala ko. Actually, all of them. 

"Are you sure?" she asked again. I giggled and answered her. " Ate I'm fine really. I'm just happy?"

Napakunot noo pa siya sa sinabi ko, para bang hindi siya naniniwala sa lumabas sa bibig ko. She's always like that ever since we found out we are sisters. She's always worrying about me and I don't mind it. I actually find it very sweet. 

"If you say so" she said and smiled. " Kaunti nalang at makokompleto na natin lahat ng cure" 

I stood up and walked towards her. I hugged her from the back. " Yeah, finally we can cure them. I'm sure Mama and Papa would be so happy. They wanted to do this themselves but unfortunately they died. " 

Hinarap niya ako saka niyakap pabalik. I closed my eyes and savored her warm embrace. "I'm sure they will be and I am sure they are so proud of us. They always do"

Napabitaw kami sa yakap nang makarinig kami ng ingay. It was a beeping sound coming from the machine where the cure was. We looked at the computer and we almost shouted in happiness because it was done. Finally, it was done. 

"You can give them the good news, I will stay here for awhile" she said and I excitedly went outside. 

Tamang tama naman dahil nakita ko sina Kianna, Lili at Elysia. " Girls!" napatingin sila sa akin dahli sa lakas ng sigaw ko. 

I run towards them and jumped to hug Ely. " Ely! Finally, it's done. The cure is done" 

Napanganga siya sa sinabi ko at bigla nalang naluha. Pati ang mga tao sa paligid namin ay napasigaw at napaiyak sa tuwa. Pero alam kong ang pinakamasayang tao ngayon ay si Ely. Her brother will finally be cured. His brother woke up 1 month after the fight. Ely and of course Instructor Laura are very happy. Paniguradong matutuwa ang kuya ni Ely sa balita namin ngayon at ang iba pang naeksperementuhan.