Chapter 28

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors.

Maya

"Let it out Kat" sigaw ko kay Katrielle habang sinusubukan niyang tamaan ang mga gumagalaw na target gamit ang kanyang tubig. Mahina kasi ang tubig na ipinapalabas niya na parang tubig lang na lumalabas sa hose.

" Are you seriously gonna use that kind of water in the event?" I mocked her and she looked at me and glared. I just smirked at her and I can really feel the irritation from the look in her face. She didn't talk and instead tried to make her water bigger.

"It's not enough" I shouted at her again.

"Shut up Maya, it's not easy. Paano kung hindi ko makontrol ito ha" sigaw niya rin sa akin pabalik. I made a barrier with a snap of my finger. It was a visible barrier and that made the boys surprised.

"Whoah, this is the first time I see you use another ability Maya" namamangha pang wika ni Sebastian. Sinubukan namang suntukin ni Altair ang barrier at parang batang nasisiyahan dahil sa ginagawa.

Hindi ko na sila pinansin at tiningnan ulit si Katrielle. I don't even know why all of them are here except Zach because again, he is preparing our snack and that's very thoughtful of him. Sebastian's presence is acceptable but why is Altair also here? He said that he is so bored at his home and Zach, Seb and Drystan are so busy to give him time and attention. Sinisi pa niya kami ni Kat dahil daw kasalanan namin na hindi na sila parating magkasama. Baliw talaga ang mokong.

"It's safe now Kat"

Tumingin siya sa akin at duda kong nagdadalawang isip parin siya. " Huwag mo ngang pagdudahan ang kakayahan ko" sabi ko sa kanya. She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. We all became silent when we felt that Kat is gathering her energy. Napatayo pa sina Seb at tutok na tutok kay Kat.

Without them noticing, I doubled the barrier and enhanced it's durability. Naramdaman ko kasi ang lakas niya. She's gifted with magic but she can't control it. It's dangerous if I carelessly ignore her power.

"Just relax and don't feel pressured. Just take your time" I said. She took my advice and put all her focus in her hand. May lumabas na tubig doon at itinutok niya sa target. Unlike earlier, her water is now big but not strong enough. We can still call it an improvement but if she could just make it more bigger and stronger then she can take out maybe 3 – 5 enemy in just one attack like that.

After a couple of seconds, her water disappeared and she was panting heavily. She sat down at the ground and looked at me. " Next is to make a sharp water" biro ko sa kanya.

"What! Are your crazy! I'm tired and I need to rest!" napatayo siya at nagdadabog na lumakad papalapit sa akin. " It's a joke. You can rest but you still need to learn another offensive attack and not to mention, it's our big day tomorrow"

"Yeah right and I still can't control water" iritado niyang wika. " Don't be hard on yourself, kahapon lang natin sinimulan ang secret training natin. You can still fight using your weapon" I said to ease her.

" Hey, we can help you. Pwede tayong magsparring" singit ni Altair and that is actually a good idea. Their level of fighting is higher than Lunares so maybe they can help. I know they are strong and it would be nice to test my abilities to strong people like them.

"I agree, let's fight altair" sabi ko sa kanya. "But before that let's eat" singit ni Zach na may dalang tray ng pagkain at katabi niya si Drystan na may dala ding inumin.

" Sparring with us will help Katrielle too" wika ni Altair. "And how will it help me?" Katrielle asked with a bit of sarcasm.

Altair ignored her sarcasm and casually smiled and answered. " The stronger your opponent the stronger your will to become stronger right? At least that's what our Instructor said in Solares. Mas magiging pursigido kang palakasin ang sarili mo and the will to control your ability"