Water Fight

You pour a glass of apple juice and sit down at the table.
It was too fucking early. You stayed up all night watching movies and playing video games. Yet here you are, bright and early.
"You losers sleep well?" Dirk asks as he walks down the hall.
We all groan. Jade refills her mug with coffee.
"I take that as a No." He says, taking a drink of it.
"Ew." Jade says, snatching it from him.
"Yeah, ew." Dirk says. "Who drinks black coffee?"
Jade sticks her tongue out at him and takes another drink.
"When are you gonna wash that truck of yours, dave? It looks like you drove it through a fuckin swamp! It makes you look like damn redneck." Dirk says taking the cup from jade and taking a sip.
"Soon, I guess." You say.
"Good... ugh this coffee is horrible." He says with another sip. "Like, really horrible."
"Hey, I'll help you wash the truck." John says.
"Yeah, we will too!" Jade says, gesturing to her and Rose.
"Then its settled! You wash your shitty truck today." Dirk says, getting up from the table, taking Jade's coffee with him.
"There goes my coffee..." jade says.
************************************
You filled 4 buckets (A/N haha buckets...) with soapy water and carried them outside 2 at a time while John and Jade untangled the hose.
John was only wearing a pair of basket ball shorts and Jade and rose were wearing jean cut off shorts and swimsuit tops. You were wearing shorts and a white T shirt. You carried the other 2 buckets out and set them down.
Everyone pulled a sponge out of the buckets and started scrubbing.
"Im so sexy!" John says jokingly, wringing the sponge out against his chest.
Everyone laughed and smiled at him. He bowed.
Even though he was joking, you couldn't help but think about how hot that really was.
you scrub the mud off the back tires and John does the same to the front.
You get to work on the back when you feel a spray of ice cold water. Then you hear john giggle.
"John!" You say, chucking a sponge at him, which he dodged. He then hit you square in the chest with a stream of water.
You run towards him and grab the hose, blasting him in the stomach.
"He he! I can see your bellybutton!" John says, poking it with his index finger. Your shirt was completely see through
While you were distracted, he pounced on you and tackled you to the ground.
You flip over and pin him to the ground.
"Hehehe Dave! You're stronger than me!" He says, snorting.
"Damn right!" You say, tickling him.
He laughs and squirms below you and you straddle him.
His face is cherry red.
"Boys, I swear." You hear Rose say.
Jade laughs and continues to wash the truck.
John laughs and snorts. He starts to squirm again and he brings his knee up, it brushes past your crotch.
You gasp, blood rushing to your face.
"Oh my gosh. Dave! Did I hurt you." John asked, reaching his hand up to your face.
"No. I'm fine." You say, although you'd probably need a cold shower later.
"Oh, good! I felt really bad there for a second!" John said, stroking the sides of your face.
"Its okay, John. I'm fine." You say, flashing John a rare, 2 second smile.
His face turned bright red again.
He quickly leaned up and pecked your cheek.
As you get up off of him, his eyes shoot down to your crotch and he giggles, slapping a hand over his mouth.
"Are you guys done being stupid yet?" Jade asks, smiling.
"Yep!" John says, glacing over at you and spraying water at the windshield.
Jade flips her hair, which she has pulled up in a ponytail, her hair still reached down past her lower back.
"I think we're done!" She says.
"Yeah, I think so." Rose says, clapping her hands together.
"Yeah." You say, pushing your shades down a bit.
"Let's go get changed." You say.
John nods.
" After that, maybe we can go out some place." You say.
"Ooh! Like the drive in!" Jade says.
"Yeah! That would be awesome!" Rose says
"I've never been to a drive in!" John says.
"Then it's settled!" You say. "We're going to the drive in!"

Alright guys, that's it for this chapter, I know its shorther than the last one, but I tried! I'll try to update again tomorrow, but I don't know for sure, but I'm proud of myself, I've posted a new chapter everyday for 3 days in a row, I usually don't do that, but enough rambling, bye~