A Day Well Spent

You just got home from the park and you and your friends decided to stay in for the rest of the day.
     You sat on the floor in front of the couch, where John was sitting. He was stroking your hair and massaging your shoulders from behind you. He could tell you were a little tense.  You sigh and tilt your head to the side. You get up and sit next to John.
     He grabs your hand and moves into your lap.
     "Dave. Don't worry. I'll be able to visit you again. " he says.
      You nod and wrap your arms around him.
   He leans his forehead against mine. You kiss him. He wraps his arms around your neck, and his legs around your torso.  He was breathing heavily, his face hot against yours. You open your eyes behind your shades to see Johns shut tightly, his eyebrows knitted together.
     You reach up and cup his face with your left hand, while gently pulling his hair with your right.   You pull away from him and drop your head onto his shoulder.
   "I love you, Dave. And I'm still going to in A week, a month, a year.... and nothing is going to change that!" He says.
"And if I don't see you.... you can bet that when I do, I'll love you just as much as I do now, if not more."
     You grab his face and smash your lips onto his. You feel John's legs tighten around you and you almost moan.
      "You guys havin fun there?" You hear.
You pull away from John to see dirk standing in the doorway.
You automatically get up and pull john to your room. When you got there, the curtain was shut and there was rustling on the other side. The girls must have just gotten out of the shower.
    You pull John into your bed and lay down, pulling him down with you.
You have both your arms and legs wrapped around him and he has his head on your chest.
       "Dave.... Why do never take your shades off?" John asks.
Oh no. This is it...
     "I... I just dont.. You know? There's no real reason..."  You say nervously.
     "But I've never seen your eyes!" John says.
       "Yeah. I know." You say quietly.
John hooked his fingers around the frame of your shades.
     "Can I?" He asks.
You take a shakey breath and hesitate before answering.
"Yeah." You say, nodding slowly.
He pulled your shades off and set them on the nightstand. Then... He looked at you without your shades for the first time. You expected him to freak out.... Or to get up and walk away, instead he smiled and stroked your face.
    "Wow..."
"Weird. I know." You say.
"Pretty." He says before kissing you.
You can't believe it. He doesn't think your a freak. He didn't run away!
I guess he was serious. He said he'd love you no matter what.
You pull away from him and smile at him. A real smile.
His pupils dilated and his eyes were all black, except for a thin blue ring around them.
    "Your smile is so.... Sexy." He said, biting his lip.
Oh no. Instant boner.
That's when the curtain opened.
"Oh. Hey guys!" Jade says.
   "Ooh, did we interrupt something?" Rose asked.
    "No." You lied, sitting up.
   "Okay, good. We didn't know you were in here, you were so quiet. We didn't hear you!" Jade says apologetically.
    "Yeah, we're sorry." Rose said.
     "Don't be! Its fine!" John says with a giggle.
John sits up and you do too, clutching the blanket around your crotch.
You hope it will go away soon, but it probably won't.

Okay. Thats it. Sorry this chapter is so short. But I'm out of ideas for this story, but I updated twice today, so yay! But anyway, bye~