surprise

I made my best friend read my porn. I've scarred him for life.

You wake up and don't even bother to change. Your hair is a complete mess and you still miss Dave.
There was a lot of banging coming from next door.
New people already?
Hopefully they're nice.
You get up and clean your room up a bit. Afterwards, you head to the kitchen and make some coffee.
You bareley got any sleep due to the fact that Dave never left your mind. You kept imagining the feeling of his hands moving all over you and his lips against yours. All you wanted was to hear his voice and feel him against you again.
You breathe in the scent of his hoodie once more before taking a sip of coffee. The hot liquid burns your throat and you wince, but still take Another drink.
You hear boxes dragging down the hallway and frown.
You don't want any people coming to say hi today... you're simply not in the mood.
Still frowning, you open the fridge and pull out an apple.
You don't know why, but you're not hungry, so you shine it on your shirt, then sit it down on the counter.
You hear the door open and your dad walks in, a fresh pipe in his mouth.
He pats your back and smiles.
"You sure are getting big." He says.
"I remember when you were 2 feet tall."
You smile. "I know." You say.
"You're a good son, you know." He says.
"Thanks, dad."
************************************
You were pinning the photo booth pictures from the drive in onto your wall when your phone went off.
It was a text from jade. You opened it to see a selfie she had taken. You could see you and Dave cuddling in the background. You smile And thank her for the photo.
She had several others that she sent too. You printed them out and put those up too, along with the note he left in your hoodie.
It was crazy how much you missed him already.
"John! John! Someone's on the phone for you." You dad yells. You go and get it from him.
"Hello?" You say.
"Hey, sweetness."
"Dave!" You say.
"Hey baby." He says.
"I miss you." You say, tears in your eyes.
"I miss you too." He says.
"But I have a surprise for you."
"Well, what is it?" You ask.
"I can't tell you! It wouldnt be a surprise then, now would it?"
"I guess youre right." You say.
"I got your note" you add.
"You did, huh? Did you like it?" He asks.
"I loved it." You say.
"I'm glad."
A tear rolls down your cheek and you sniffle.
"Are you crying?" Dave asks.
"Its just h-hard for me. You know. Being s-so far away from you."
"I know. Its hard for me too. But I promise, we will see each other before long. "
"O-okay." You say, wiping your face with your sleeve.
"I love you. But I've got to go. Don't think too much." He said.
"I-i love you too." You say. Then he hung up.
You were really longing for him now. It was hard to keep from crying as you hand the phone back to your dad.
He went up to his room and left you in the kitchen.
You heard a door open and assumed it was your dad's bedroom door.
But suddenly you felt arms wrap around you. You immediately turn to find that your face was directly in the chest of Dave strider.
You grab his face and kiss him passionately.
"I love you so much." You mumble. "I love you too.... neighbor"
You look up at him.
"Really?"
He nods.
"Really." He says with a grin.
You throw your arms around him and he does the same to you.
Finally.... he's yours again.