The First Rainy Day

The sound of tapping woke you up. You sit up and look around. John has his head in your lap and is snoring quietly, and jade and Rose are fast asleep.
You look over at the window and see beads of water sliding down out of sight. You jump up out of bed, waking john up, and running to the window.
"Whaa?" He asks.
"Its raining!" You say.
"So?" He says, rubbing his face.
"It hasn't rained here for months!" You say excitedly.
"Oh." John says.
You look up at the red clock that was on your wall. Its 10:14
"JADE! ROSE! GET UP! LETS GO! ITS RAINING!" you say.
They tiredly sit up.
"So?" Rose says.
"It hasn't rained here in months." John says.
"Oh. Well, then come on! We're wasting time!" Jade says, jumping up out of bed.
You all head outside and go into The empty, abandoned parking lot of an old factory that was just across the street. The pavement was sunken in and flooded, about six inches of rain was in the pool like dip.
Jade dipped her hair into the water and started whipping us with it.
You cup water in your hand and sling it at her.
John flops down into the water and pulls you down with him. You roll over on top of him and he grunts. Rose steps over you and john and kicks water at you.
You sit up and grab her leg. She falls down and butt plants into the water.
"Dave!" She says, splashing at you.
You get up and grab John's hand. You lift him onto your back and carry him around, his legs tightly around you. He laughs "Dave!" He says, wrapping his arms around your neck.
You all dance around for a few minutes and you may or may not have sneaked a few kisses from john.
Rose and Jade went around to investigate the factory and you and John were left alone.
He puts his hand on your chest and smiles. You push him against the crumbling (but safe) factory wall. He glances at your lips right before you kiss him.
You lift him up a bit so he doesn't have to strain so much to reach you, and he wraps his legs around you. You rake your hands through his wet hair and push your tongue into his mouth.
You feel his hand push your shirt up and he runs his hands over your chest and abdomen.
He squeezes your sides and moves his hands to your hipbones. You let out a shakey breath as he runs his finger down the side of them. He let's his hands wander to your back and they immediately go to your spine, traveling upwards until they stop at your shoulder blades. He suddenly retracts his hands and pushes your soaked shirt back down. He pulls away from you and acts as if nothing happened.
You feel hot everywhere he touched you. You can almost still feel his hands on you.
"Heyyyy guyssss!" Jade says, stepping into view.
Ah, so that's why he stopped. You thought you did something wrong.
"Hey, jade" you say.
She looks at you, then at John. She smiles then giggles a little bit.
"Rose and I are gonna head back... If you wanna come." She says.
You nod and follow as her and Rose walk back to your apartment.
"I think I need a shower after all that!" Jade says.
Cold shower here I come.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
You all took a shower and got dressed in warm clothes.
Every once in a while, there was a bright flash of lightning, followed by a crack of thunder.
You hated storms. Rain was one thing, but storms...? No.
Every time you'd hear the booming of thunder, it made you tremble on the inside.
There was an especially loud crack of thunder and the lights went out.
You were trembling on the outside this time.
Storms were your extremely uncool weakness.
Jade and Rose screamed, startled by the sound.
John crawled into your lap and settled himself there. He turned so he was facing you and crossed his legs.
He put his hands on both sides of your face and smiled a little.
"Are you okay, Dave?" He whispered.
You nod and he kisses your cheek.
He shifts in your lap and wraps his arms around your neck.
You place your hands on his hips and kiss his forehead.
"I love you so much." You whisper.
John smiles and hugs you.
"I love you too." He says, drawing patterns on your chest with his finger.
John pulls your shades off and looks into your eyes.
His eyes softened.
"You're just... Perfect." He whispered, stroking your freckled skin.
"But so are you." You say, smoothing your hands down Johns slim waist.
"We're both perfect... For each other." He says.
You smirk and give him a quick peck on the lips.
You never want him to leave you.
"I'll find a way for us to be together. I promise." You say.
"But how?" He asks.
"I don't know yet. But I will." You say. John smiles.
"I know you will." John says. "I just know it....."

Alright guys! That's it for this chapter. I'm sorry these have been kinda sucky these past few days, but again, I'm fresh out if ideas, but this next chapter should be good. Its gonna be the smexy chapter. But hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter. And again, if you don't like smexy times (but who doesn't, am I right?) Just don't read the next chapter. If you enjoyed this, comment and vote, maybe even follow me? Idk but whatever, bye~