cheeky butt secks

Alright. You guys asked for it. So here it is. This is a continuation to the last chapter, so.... yeah. Enjoy!

*Dave*
You're laying on John's bed, your arms around him.
He looks up at you and smiles.
You lean down and kiss him. He sits up and moves into your lap, both of his hands on your face.
He pulls your shades off tosses them onto the nightstand.
You hold john against you and kiss his neck.
He tilted his head back and sighed, running his hands through your hair.
You put your hands on his hips and pushed his shirt up.
He pulled away from you, removed his shirt, then set to work on your jeans. Once he removed them he slowly moved down and stopped at your groin.
"John. Don't be a tease." You say, laughing quietly.
"Alright." He said, shrugging.
He pulled the strap of your boxers down and wrapped his lips around the head of your dick.
You arch up, not expecting the sudden pleasure.
"Aw fuck." You say, your body shaking. John twirled his tongue around and smiled knowingly as you gasped and tried to keep your hips down.
"Ugh. John. Please." You moan, arching your back.
"Please what?" He asked, obviously kind of confused.
"Mhm. More."
John pulled off and you groan, biting your lip.
He bent over in front of you and reached his hand around, pushing the tip of his index finger into his tight hole.
"Let me do it." You said, moving his hand to the side and lowering your face down.
"Dave... what are you-"
You licked upwards in between his cheeks and he gasped, letting out a low moan.
You pull back and quickly lube your fingers up to prepare him.
As always, you start small and slowly add fingers in and start scissoring them.
"Mmm. Dave. I'm ready."
"Already?" You asked, surprised.
"Yes. Just- please!"
"Alright." You say, pouring lube onto your hand and rubbing it all over your member. You almost moan. You're painfully hard right now.
You line yourself up at his entrance and rub his sides as you slowly push in.
"John. Relax." You say quietly into his ear.
"Sorry." He says, his eyes shut tight.
You reach down to his dick and circle your thumb over the head, trying to distract him from the pain.
Once your all the way in, john grinds back on you, his teeth digging into his bottom lip.
You pull him back towards you and slowly thrust into him.
He let's out a moan and reached behind you.
"John, what are you?"
He pushed a finger into your entrance and you give a hard thrust right against his prostate.
You whimper as he pushes the finger deeper inside you.
You grab his hand and push it away for now, thrusting into him hard.
He's letting out short, high pitched moans with each thrust.
"Dave. Oh.. davedavedavedavedavedave."
He says as you hit his prostate again.
He flips over so he's on top of your and he grinds down as hard as he can. Your hips buck up to meet his and he lets out a small scream.
Somehow, you leaned down and lapped at his dick with your tongue.
He whines as you take him all into your mouth.
"Oh Dave!" He said, trembling with pleasure.
You could tell he was close, so you sucked as hard as you could and he exploded into your mouth.
You swallow(with some difficulty)
And pull out of him.
Suddenly john flipped you over and once again pushed a finger into your entrance. After a few seconds he added a second.
"Ow! John." You say quietly.
He pushed the fingers in and out for a few moments before adding a third finger.
Once again, it stings, but I feels good at the same time.
Suddenly John hit a certain spot that almost made you scream.
He hit it over and over again, brushing over that bundle of nerves untill you were drooling.
"Aw fuck fuck fuck." You say.
John gives one hand press against that spot and you come onto your stomach.
You clean it off with your shirt and sigh.
"What the fuck." You pant. "That was amazing!"
"I'm glad you liked it." John said.
"I didn't know it could feel that good... "
"Oh yeah. It can be better too." He said.
"Fuck. My ass is sore." You say.
"You'll get used to it." John says with a giggle.

Omg I tried. I feel like this us really horrible and I'm so sorry cause its been forever and the update us crap. I'll try to write something better next time.
Bye~