The Drive In

Ooh an authors note before the story... whooo!!!
So, some JohnDave is actually gonna happen in this chapter. Aren't you excited??? Probably not, but anyway, read on my beautiful purple people eaters!

You hand John his clothes and he trips while putting his pants on... wow.
You were kind of self conscious when dressing around John, although you had no reason to be.
"Are you guys dressed?" Rose asks from the other side of the curtain.
"Mostly, you can go ahead and open it." John says.
She does.
"Are you guys ready to get going?" Jade asks, tying a jacket around her waist.
"Yeah, I think so." You say.
You all head outside and pile into the now clean truck.
"Alright, I guess we'll just see whatever is playing." You say, starting your truck.
It sputters for a second, then it starts.
You pat the dashboard.
****************************************
You pull into the line for the drive in.
John, Jade, and Rose are all sitting in the back of the truck.
You pull up to the payment window.
"That'll be $36" the old man says.
You give him $40 and drive away before he can give you change.
You pull into a parking spot and back in so the bed of the truck is facing the screen.
It was still mostly daylight. 7:02
The movie doesn't start till 9:00. So it would be a while.
"It's gonna get cold tonight, so I hope everyone brought a jacket." You say
"Oh. I forgot." John says.
"That's okay, we've got blankets." You say.
John nodds.
*************************************
You had gone to the food court and gotten dinner, you took pictures in the photo booth, played on the swing set like A bunch of 5 year olds, and walked around and watched the car show.
It was now getting dark and the movie would be starting soon.
"You okay, John?" You ask.
He was shivering a bit.
Although it was hot during the day, the temperatures drop pretty low at night.
"Just cold." He says, rubbing his arms.
"Here." You say, taking your jacket off and offering it to him.
"Are you sure? What if you get cold?" He asks.
"I won't, its fine." You say.
He smiles and puts it on. Its way to big for him, so he slips his legs up under it.
"Better?" You ask.
He nods "better."
You all padded the bed of your truck with pillows and settle in. You all wrap up in blankets.
John still continued to shiver, even with your jacket and a blanket.
"Come here, John." You say, holding your arms out.
He scoots over to you and settles against your chest. You wrap your arms around him and he does the same to you. After a few minutes, he stops shivering and nuzzles his head into your shoulder.
"You comfortable there?" You ask.
He nods and smiles, squeezing you gentally. You could feel his face heat up.
"You okay?" You ask.
"Yeah, Dave... its just that..."
"What?"
"I'm.... I'm in love with you." He says.
Your mind exploded with happiness. You didn't know what to say.
"I'm sorry." He says, looking up at you.
You lean down and kiss him.
He gasps against your lips and runs his hands through your hair.
You don't know why the girls haven't noticed yet. But you don't care.
He moves into your lap and pulls away.
"Why'd you do that? He asks, both his hands on the sides of your face.
"Because I love you." You say, kissing him Again.
After about 2 minutes of making out without the girls noticing, you pull away.
"Do you really?" John asks.
"I do." You say. John smiles and looks up at you.
You stare into his big blue eyes and wish you had nice eyes for John to look at.
But you don't. You know if he saw your eyes, he'd think you were a freak. You push that thought back and try to forget about it. You pull the blankets around the both of you.
He snuggles into you and lays his head on your shoulder.
When the movie starts, you hardly even notice.
Before you knew it the first movie was over and the midway intermission was starting.
John smiled at you.
"Can I tell you something?" You ask.
"yeah. Anything." He says.
'I've wanted you to be mine since the moment I saw you." You say.
John smiled and layed his head on your chest again.
"I knew I wasnt the only one." John says, pecking your cheek. (A/N I know I'm not the only one... you say... I'm crazy...)
************************************** Rose and Jade came back a few minutes later.
"Apple juice for you, and cream soda for me." Jade says, pulling an Apple juice out of her purse and handing it to you.
"Coca cola for you, and grape soda for me!" Rose says, reaching into Jades purse and handing a coke to John.
"Thanks rose!" John says
He smiles and leans towards you , so his back is against your chest.
Wrapping an arm around him, you tilt your head downwards and kiss his neck, then his shoulder. You hear him shiver, but you're pretty sure that its not from the cold.
You move your legs apart so John can sit in between them. Once he settles there, you stroke his hair and rub his back.
He sighed quietly and grabbed one of your hands, lacing his fingers with yours, he then covered your joined hands with the blanket so rose and jade wouldn't notice.
You felt like you and john had been together for years, you were so comfortable around him. You hope he's comfortable around you too.
The only thing you weren't comfortable with is your eyes. You're sure that if he ever sees them, he'd flip out, and never want to be with you again.
If only you were normal you wouldn't have to worry.
"Hey, John? What would you do if someone you knew was.... not what they seemed to be? Like... they looked different then they led on.." you ask.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"Like... they tell a little white lie about how they look." You say.
"Oh!" He says. "I'd be fine with it."
Good thing. Cause he'd be pretty surprised when he sees your red eyes. You had been telling him they were gray for years.
You know you should tell him. But you just got him! You don't want to lose him already! That would be like looking for something for years, then finding it in a compleatly unexpected place, then losing it the next day. That would fucking suck.
"You okay, Dave?" Rose asks. "You look mad."
"I'm fine, just thinking." You say.
Rose nods and turns back to the movie.
That's when it hit you.
You were gonna lose john anyway.
He's leaving in a few weeks.
For the first time in forever, you feel like crying.

Okay, so that's it for this chapter. And I just noticed that this chapter has exactly the same amount of words as chapter four "to the pool! 1200 words. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Bye~