Laundry Day

Holy crap guys. I am so sorry about all the short chapters lately! I will try to make this chapter shorter. Its in John's POV again. But anyway, let's get on with it!
You're back at Dave's apartment and he has you pinned down on the bed. He's sucking at your neck and you're pawing at his boxers, trying to get them off.
He kisses your chest and you arch your back, hissing in pleasure.
Dave lifts your shirt over your head and laps at your bellybutton. You whimper and strain to grind against him, but he holds you down.
He smiles down at you and--
'Ring.... ring..'
You look down at your phone. Your alarm was going off.
You sit up, your shirt sticking to your back and chest, your face still hot from the dream. You take your shirt off and go to change, but you have no clean clothes. Great. Wonderful. Peachy.
You pick all the clothes off the floor and put them in your laundry basket.
As you head downstairs, you see that your dad left a not on the fridge saying he went to work and would he home at five and "don't burn the fucking house down"
You strip your shirt off and throw it in the wash with the rest of your clothes when you realise a pair of red boxers on the floor. . . Dave's red boxers. The same ones you stripped off of him not too long ago.
You sigh and throw those in the wash too.
You hear a knock at the door, and seeming as though you forgot about your shirtlessness, you answer it.
Terezi, the blind girl that lives in the apartment next door, stood in the door way.
"John?" She says.
"Yep"
"I was wondering if you had any extra boxes lying around. I'll be moving upstairs soon, and I have more stuff then I realised." She said.
"Oh. Uh. I might. Come on in." You say, leading her to the couch by her arm. "I'll be back." You walk to the storage room and find a large stack of cardboard boxes labled "dishes" and "other"
Upon closer inspection, you find that they are empty and you bring them to the blind girl.
"Thanks so much." She says, reaching to pat your shoulder. (She missed and ended up swiping at the air)
"No problem. Can you make it back to your place okay, or do you need-"
"John. I'm blind. Not stupid." She said, heaving the boxes up and walking triumphantly towards the living room.
"Good day sir." She says before walking into the door.
You walk over and open the door for her.
"Good day sir." She repeats.
You close the door and shake your head. Quite a strange one she is, but you'd still miss having a neighbour.
You walk into the kitchen and pour a glass of water. Sipping it, you let your mind go blank.
**************************
You hear the dryer beep and you retrieve your clothes, folding them neatly because you have nothing better to do, and putting on a fresh shirt.
Not only are you bored, tired, hungry, and smelly, but you miss dave. A lot. You can't stop thinking about him.
You take a hot shower to clear your mind. You let the water run down your body and watch as each water droplet rolls down the wall.
********************
When you finally get out of the shower, you look like a big, shivering raisin and you've used all the hot water.
You get dried off and dressed, slip twice and almost die, and step on a toothbrush, breaking it.
You feel bad and glue it back together. Maybe your dad won't notice?

Alright guys. Thats it for now. What do you think? I'm sorry if this is a little boring without Dave, but just wait. It will get better. Love you guys! I hope you enjoyed! Bye~