Home Alone

John is going to the mall And well... you hate malls, so you're stuck home alone today.
You lay down on your bed and grab your phone, scrolling through face book before getting bored and letting your mind take over.
You imagine kissing john and the way his hands stroke your spine and grip your ribs.
You think about how his breath puffs onto your neck and down your shoulders. You smile at these thoughts and run your hands down your chest, imagining that it was him.
you dip your hand into your boxers and take a deep breath before your grip yourself.
"Nngh." You say through clenched teeth.
You shove your other hand downwards and start turning your hands like a salt grinder.
You sigh and thrust upwards.
God you haven't done this in so long.
You pump your hand up and down, biting your lip.
"Dave are you jerkin in there?" Dirk asks through the door.
"Mm... yeah. Go Away." You say.
You go at it for a good five minutes before you get close.
Right before you were about to blow, you grab the base of your dick and squeeze so you don't make a mess.
You lay there for a sec before yanking your boxers up and sitting up, running a hand through your hair and sighing.
Slightly disgusted by the fact that you just ran your crotchy hand through your hair, you take a quick shower.
**** *****
A few minutes after you get out, john gets home and he walks in right as you pull your shirt over your head.
"Hey Dave." He said cheerily, running up and hugging you.
"Hey babe." You said, kissing the top of his head.
"I wanna cuddle." He said, a toothy grin on his face.
"Alright. But you're little spoon." You said with a chuckle, following john to the couch.
You lay down and pull him into your arms as crawls next to you. He turns so His face is in your chest.
"You smell good." He says, nuzzling your neck.
you pull him closer and he wraps his legs around your hips.
"I love you." You say quietly.
"I love you too." He says, kissing your neck.
"Oh.. yeah. I kinda jerked off while you were gone."
"You should've waited till I got home.. I would've done it for you." He said, with another sweet peck, this time on your collarbone.
You pull his shirt down and suck at the skin on his chest, right above his left nipple. You do so until you know it will leave a mark.
John mewls in your ear as you massage his belly. He's always loved that. He lays his head on your shoulder and you rest your head against his. You wish he could read your thoughts. Then he'd really know how much you think about him.

Hey guys. I know its been a long time. But I'm back! So I'm sorry this was a little short. But I'm struggling with writers block right now. And to the person who requested solo!Dave, I hope you enjoyed. If anyone has any requests or ideas, it would be greatly appreciated. Love ya. Bye~