Heading Home

Alright guys, I know this is kind of a long skip since the last chapter. But whatever. I try.
-john's pov-
You dragged your suitcase out to Dave's truck and sigh as you all pile in once again.
In less than an hour, you'd be on a flight home. Almost as if he could read your thoughts, Dave reaches over and grabs your hand.
*******************
You were at the airport, your hand in Dave's. You had 5 minutes before your flight was ready.
"I'm gonna miss you." You say quietly.
"Me too." Dave says. You hug him and he leans down and kisses you.
Your wrap your arms around his neck and he pulls you as close as possible.
You were sure that people were staring, but you didn't care. There were tears burning in your eyes, threatening to spill out, and all you could think about was what you were gonna do without dave.
"FLIGHT 162 IS READY TO BOARD. ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE REPORT TO SECURITY."
you pull away and frown, straightening your glasses.
"I love you, john."
"I love you too." You say, wiping tears from your eyes.
********************
When you get on your plane, you have a row to yourself and you bury your face in your backpack to muffle the sound of your crying.
You didn't even admire the veiw from the window, you just wanted to be back in Dave's arms.
People asked you if you were okay several times, all of whom you simply ignored.
When your plane landed, your dad came to pick you up and obviously knew sonthing was wrong. But he didn't ask. He never does when he knows you won't be able to answer.
He helped you get your stuff inside, then you went straight to your room.
Your apartment was usually really warm, but you feel ice cold. You reach for your suitcase and unlatch it.
You move stuff around trying to find your blanket when you realise you accidentally packed Dave's red hoodie. You slip it over your head and breath in his scent.
You almost start crying again. You tuck your legs inside and feel something in the pocket. You reach in to see what it was and pull out a piece of paper with your name on it.
You unfold it.
John,
I stashed this hoodie in your bag. You can keep it. I just want you to know that I love you. I wish I was there with you right now. But I'm not. Please don't be sad. And please don't cry. I want you to be happy. Just... hang in there, okay? We can try to meet up again.
Dave.
You hug the paper to your chest and look at it again, a tear splashing onto your name.
You carefully fold the letter and tuck it back into your pocket. You can't stop thinking about Dave. Everything you look at reminds you of him. Everything you feel reminds you of him.
It hurts not having him here. All you want is to hear his voice, to feel his arms around you... and to taste his lips on yours again.
You fell asleep that night with his hoodie on and a tiny smile on your face.
That's it for this chapter. Sorry its kinda short again.