Water Balloons

Oooh another note before the story!
A viewer gave me a really good idea that I think I'm gonna use for chapter 10 or 11. Its gonna be the long awaited smexy chapter. Its going to be called "Let's Not Shop Till We Drop." So if you don't like smexy times, just don't read that chapter. I will, again, try to update twice today, but again, I've got a touch of writers block, so yeah. Let's get started.

You were standing by the sink when you saw the unopened bag of water balloons. That's when you remembered. You were supposed to use these the day you washed your truck.
You grab them and start to fill them up.
You filled about 20 of them before you started to get annoyed.
"Ugh! How many are in here?!" You say out loud." You look Around to make sure no one heard you, then went back to work. You fill about 15 more when you drag them out the back door. You lined them up by color, then went back inside.
"Guys? I've got a surpriiiisssseeeee for youuuuuuuu!" You say, stepping into the living room.
"Oh! What is it?" Jade asks, jumping up off the couch.
"Let's go see!" You say, gesturing for everyone to follow.
They do. You lead them to the terrace.
"Water balloons! Yes!" Jade says, running over and grabbing one.
Everyone picks one up and aims.
"3... 2... 1... FIRE!!!" Rose yells.
You hurl a fat, purple balloon at rose and it hits her legs, exploding on her. She screams and chucks a green one at you, which splats against your chest, soaking your shirt, then another hit you in the back and you hear the familiar giggle that could only belong to John. You turn and immediately get slammed with a pink balloon. Jade claps her hand over her mouth.
"That was supposed to hit rose!" She says. That's when it turned into an all out war.
Everyone scrambles to get another balloon.
You sling one at john, which he dodges. It bounced off a wall and hit him in the back, splashing water on him. He throws a red balloon at jade and it hits her in the chest, exploding a wave of icy water in her face, she squeels and retaliates, slamming a yellow balloon at him. It missed him completely and hit rose. She gasped.
"Jade!" She said, chucking her bright orange balloon at her, she hit jade on the shoulder, it bounced off and landed on the ground, splashing her and John. You stand behind john and bust one over his head. He gasps and smashes one into your chest.
You grab him and rub your knuckles into his hair.
"Dave!" He says.
You release him and he slams you with another balloon.
You hit Jade and rose with 2 teal balloons. They screech and reach down to grab another balloon, but there were no more.
"Hah!" You say.
They groan.
Then Jade breaks out into a fit of laughter.
That was enough to make you all laugh.
You double over, your stomach not used to all the laughing.
"I love you guys!" Rose says.
You all group hug.
"I'm gonna miss you guys." You say.
"We'll come see you again, Dave." Rose says, smiling. "And anyway, we don't have to leave for almost 2 weeks."
"Good" You say, smirking.
************** ************* ***********
You all get dried off and dressed, Everyone was all smuggled together on the couch, even dirk.
You and john were cuddling and Jade and Rose were sitting with dirk in between them, their heads on his shoulders.
It was like you were all a big happy family.
John was wearing the biggest hoodie you owned and you had your arms around him. He layed his head back on your chest and sighed.
Suddenly the room was brighter than usual and you see john with your sunglasses.
★★★★★★ ********* *************
Long story short. John hid your shades.
Jade bounces into your lap and points her fingers towards your eyes.
"Can I touch your balls????" She says.
"No!!" You yell, launching her out of your lap. Jade screams and lands on Rose.
"Housekeeping." You hear a small voice at the door say. Then rose screamed
"I'll come back later." The voice At the door said.
"Ahhhgggg! Now I have to clean all that By myself!" Dirk yells, gesturing wildly to the pile of dirty dishes.
You run into the bathroom in search of your shades and scream in triumph.
Your shades were hanging from the shower head.
"I found em!" You yell.
The entire house went silent.
Then everyone started laughing. You didn't even know what was so funny.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Now that the explosion of compleatly random chaos was over, everyone was settled down on the couch once again. Season of The Witch was playing on the television and once zoo like apartment was now quiet and serene.
You could tell everyone was tired from such a busy day.
"We should go to bed before we fall asleep here." You say.
"Yeah." Rose says.
You all get up and head to your room.
Jade and rose get settled on their side of the room and you and john get settled on yours and you all fall asleep with the curtain Open for once.
Alright that's it. I could really use some more good ideas for the next chapter. All help is appreciated!
Please comment and vote if you enjoyed. Bye~~~~~~~~