Bad Dreams

Dave is gone and youre in your room all by yourself. You can't stop crying. You miss him so much you can't think of anything but him. You dad had officially labeled as 'insane' and has been bringing your dinner up to you for days. You can hardly eat without feeling sick.
You couldn't stop yourself from scrolling through the pictures on your phone. With every other picture, a hot tear splashed onto the screen.
You toss your fogged up glasses onto the floor and frown.
You swear you can still hear his voice.
"John! John!" He said.
You look around trying to find him, but you don't see him.
Some one is shaking you... is it dad?
"JOHN WAKE UP!" Dave says with one last shake.
You open your eyes and feel an immediate sweep of relief with you feel his arms around you.
You wrap your legs tight around him and bury your face in his chest.
"Are you okay?" Dave asked, his voice full of worry.
You nod and mumble "just a bad dream."
He rubbed your back and kissed your sweaty forehead.
"I'm sorry, baby." He said.
You nod a little and look up at him.
He leans in and kisses you.
You savor the feeling, knowing that, soon, you may not feel it for a long time.
"I love you. John. " Dave said.
"I love you too... but I can't lose you! What am I gonna do when I have to leave in a few days?"
"I don't know. But I will figure it out. I promise." Dave said.
"I don't know what I'll do without you around." You say.
"I know. But... don't worry about it, okay? I'll make this work."
"But long distance stuff never works, Dave! You know that! What if you fall in love with someone else?"
"I won't."
Omg this is the shortest update ever! I am so so so sorry! I just dont know where to go with this story anymore. But I will try! The next update will be normal length I promise! Bye~