Too soon?

OMG GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN 84 YEARS SINCE MY LAST UPDATE. BUT OMG IVE BEEN SO BUSY. I FEEL LIKE IM FINALLY GETTING MY LIFE TOGETHER! IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SOOO LONG, BUT HERE IT IS

You wake up to john nuzzling your chest. His hair looked slightly blue in the shattered morning light. You stroke his soft cheek as he opens his eyes.
You know in your heart, that this is who you want to spend your life with, you want him to wake up in your arms every morning and see how much you love him, and how much he loves you. Its not been very long, and you know you should wait.
But you want him to be yours and only yours. You think about what it would be like... buying a house with him and making it your own...
You'd have a huge sunroof in the kitchen to watch the rain, high ceilings so he could have his tall Christmas trees, lots of closets to hide in. You have even thought about adopting.
You want to tell john everything, but you know its too soon.
You get up and head to the bathroom.
As you brush your teeth, you think about how it would be to have a huge house all to yourselves.
You could do anything you wanted, when you wanted to do it, where you wanted to do it. And not have to be quiet about it.
There's an old house for sale in town, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 Floors.
You even wrote the number down last week..
You might call later... you've got plenty of Money to put a down payment.
Now you've just got to ask john.
He comes up behind you with a smile on his face.
"Hey john... I've been thinking... that maybe we should move in together... you know. We'd have a whole place to ourselves, there's even a house down town that I know you'd like. I just think it would be a good idea, especially now that I'm turning 20 and I'll be getting a raise soon. I understand if you don't want to and you think it's too soon. But think about it, okay."
"Well I think that's a great idea, Dave!"
"Really? Awesome! We can go look at that house tomorrow!"