7

"Whats my schedule for today?" Chan asked as he took a seat behind his desk, his hands reaching for the small folder filled with important documents while Jisung scrolled on his tablet.

"At eleven today you have a visitation with General Oh to inspect the new trainnies and following at four o clock you have a meeting with Kim Sung-ho and finally you have a dinner planned with Hyunjin at the HighEnd restaurant. The rest of your schedule goes as normal." Chan found himself nodding as he opened the folder and pulled out the paper work just as he did every other day. Placing them on the desk he reached for a pen before stopping and looking up at Jisung witn a small huff.

"And Hyunjin?" Jisungs gazed dropped down to the tablet as his fingers clicked away before he cleared his throat. "Prince Hyunjin has his sword lessons at five today, but nothing else." Jisung said as he lifted his head to look back at Chan who nodded as he bit the inside of his cheek.

Maybe he could spend a little time with Hyunjin later if he could finish off his meeting early.

They could probably go to town early and do something together before going out to eat. Maybe he could reserve an art gallery or something. He was sure Hyunjin would be interested in going to see that.

Chan clicked his pen as he lifted his gaze again to look at Jisung with a small smile. "Search for the best rated art gallery's please and squeezed it into my schedule the best you can before dinner tonight."

Jisung smiled a bit as he bowed to the elder before clicking away at his tablet.

°°°

"So your grounded." Jeongin finally said as he looked over at Hyunjin who sighed.

Both of them were outside since Hyunjin felt like having a picnic, saying that it would be fun.

It would have been fun if it weren't for both Changbin and Minho both watching them from a few feet away. Hyunjin didn't seen to mind as he carelessly laid on the picnic blanket and stared up at the clouds, Jeongin on the other hand felt uneasy as he sat there and picked the grapes off from their stems before setting them in his bowl.

Neither of them were aloud out of their sight for more than a second; orders from Chan himself.

Hyunjin sighed as he sat up and pushed back his hair before turning to look at Jeongin who popped a grape in his mouth while he reached for another one with his other hand. Hyunjins eyes drifted to his lips, watching as the green fruit disappeared between them.

Tempting.

"More like stuck to a leash than grounded." Hyunjin stated as he glanced over at Minho and Changbin who both kept their gaze straight even though they could clearly tell the prince was burning holes through him.

Hyunjin wished they could just leave them alone for two godamn seconds.

All he wanted was to spend some alone time with Jeongin, but with them two up their asses, he could barely even breath without them being right there. He was hoping for something more romantic on the picnic, but instead it was more quiet and awkward than anything else. Of course he wasn't sure what he was expecting in the first place.

But on the other hand it wasn't like he was restricted to flirting with Jeongin.

And with Minho right there, what better chance than right now to mess with the bastard.

A small smirk spread over his face as he plucked a grape from the bowl and glanced up at Jeongin who looked back at him. Hyunjin couldn't help how his smirk grew as Jeongins eyes caught his lips before looking away.