8

"I thought you stopped drinking those."

Chan stared at Hyunjin who hummed lightly as he took another sip of his monster.

"I did."

An awkward silence fell between the two as Hyunjin averted his gaze out the window of the suburban ignoring the look Chan was giving him from the front seat. Jeongin sat in the very back with Hyunjin while Jisung and Chan sat in the  seats in front of them. Leaving Changbin in the passenger seat up front.

Minho was in the car ahead of them. Probably making sure everything was going to plan as always.

Clearing his throat with a small smile Chan turned back around and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

Jeongin glanced over at Hyunjin who was still sipping on the drink and over to Chan who was now staring down at the floor board with a heavy frown, clearly upset that he couldn't have a decent conversation with his brother.

So mustering up all the courage he had Jeongin cleared his throat and spoke up.

"I don't actually like Monsters, they can be really bad for you."

Another silence filled the car as everyone stared at him. His face already hot from all of the attention.

He shouldn't have even said anything. God that was so stupid of him—

"Okay."

Hyunjin set down the drink, his head turning toward Jeongin as he rested it on his hand. Chan turned his head and stared at Hyunjin in disbelief. Jeongin seemed to be just as surprised, because his mouth was slightly gaped as a blush spread across his cheeks. "I-I didn't mean—" He started as he looked at Hyunjin who shushed him as he leaned back in his seat. "Do you want me to kiss to quiet?" Jeongin shut his mouth almost immediately, followed by the snickers from Jisung as he looked down at his tablet.

Arriving at the restruant, paparazzi filled the entrance and as soon as the cars pulled up they were quick to surround them.

Cameras flashed, people yelled and Jeongin found himself frozen in a state of shock as he watched the reporters try and push back against the baracades and police officers.

He couldn't understand why people did those kind of things, but there was no point thinking about it.

"Whats wrong baby bread?" Jeongin turned to see Hyunjin looking at him with a sharp gaze, clearly trying to figure out what he wad thinking. Jeongin shook his head as he pulled a smile on his face. "Nothing, I'm okay." He assured, trying to keep Hyunjin from asking anything further.

Hyunjin of course wasn't easily convinced, but he could tell by Jeongins expression that the younger didn't want to be pushed on, so instead he let the conversation fall.

"Alright you two stay behind me." Changbin said as he stood up and opened the car door, his shades shielding him from the camera flashes. Jeongin squinted as he got out after Changbin, Hyunjin following behind with a sigh as he looked at the crowds of people.

"Fucking hate paparazzi." He muttered as he stood beside Jeongin who was looking over to see Minho guiding Chan out of the car.

Jeongin had never seen him with such a stern, serious expression before. He looked like he could strike someone down with just a glare. Jeongin wouldn't be surprised if he actually could. He was the Kings royal guard after all.

"Jisung you alright?" Jeongin turned back to Changbin who had his hand on Jisungs shoulder as the other tightly gripped his tablet, sweat running down his temples as he stared at the ground. Jeongin couldn't help but notice he looked sickly pale, like he was going to throw up at any moment and he found himself worrying that Jisung actually be sick even though he looked fine the entire car ride.