12

"Everything is in ready for tonight your Majesty." Jisung smiled as he turned to Chan who nodded and turned back to Minho and Changbin."Please be prepared for anything tonight, I want the best guards positioned an the entrance and the ball room."

"I've already seen it through, your Majesty."

Chan smiled, a small laugh leaving him as he opened the doors to his study and sat down.

"The both of you seem to be working extra hard today." Minho and Jisung both glanced at each other before flashing their own little smiles at Chan who sighed and raised a brow. "What's wrong?" He asked, his arms crossing as he looked at the two who both stood with there with their heads bowed toward the floor.

Both of them were reluctant to speak for a good few minutes. Eventually though Jisung cleared his throat and broke the heavy silence between them.

"Hyung, we know this is going to be a marriage proposal for Hyunjin, but are you sure he won't run off-I mean I'm sure he already knows about this and all, but who's to say he won't try and leave the palace?" Chan sighed. He knew Jisung was right. Hyunjin would-no probably already was thinking of sneaking out before the party. He hates to that he has to even think about something like this. He truly does wish for Hyunjin to marry and be happy unlike himself. The Parks, however, are persistent. Even after he declines the offer they still wished to host a party and ask for him to reconsider his choice.

He knew it was best for Hyunjin to find someone he would be happy with, not someone who he was forced to act happy with.

Though all in all, he at the least had to give it a chance.

Sometimes he hates having to be a King, instead of a brother.

"Hyunjin—"

"LEE MINHO!"

The three of them flinched as the door slammed open to reveal Mr. Lee who looked completely inraged as a terrified Jeongin was caught in his grasp by his hair with tears streaking down his cheeks was pushed forward to the floor, a small sob leaving him as he shakily kept him self from completely hitting the hard wood.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Minho shouted as his father strided toward him with a disgusted look on his face. "What The Hell Do I Think I'm Doing!? I Just Caught Your Brother Kissing The Prince!" He yelled furiously as he pointed at Jeongin who completely shriveled as Minho turned to him with wide eyes that held a flurry of emotions.

"What?" He whispered, his statement directed toward their father even though his eyes never left Jeongin.

"H-hyung I-"

"Jeongin." Minho mumbled. "Did..did you?"

"I—"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Minho shouted, his eyes filled with betrayal as he stared down at him with a heavy heart.

Jeongin felt more tears fall down his cheeks, a small sob leaving him as he looked down in shame.

"I Did—I Did!"

Another sob ripped from his throat as Minho turned away. A nauseous feeling rising as his own brother refused to look at him.

His father scoffed as he looked down at him before turning to Chan who was staring at him with a gaze that made the sick feeling in his stomach worse. "Your Majesty, I so deeply apologize, if I knew my son was a disgusting piece of filth I would have never send him here." He apologized, making sure to glare at Jeongin when he mentioned the vulgar words.

Before Chan could speak Hyunjin was rushing into the room, his eyes wide in horror as he stared back at his own brother.

Everyone was tense as Chan stood up, his gaze hardened on Hyunjin who stood in the door way with a guilty look on his face as Chan glanced between him and Jeongin.