13

"The Prince was last seen leaving the palace at 4:43 if there's any info on his whereabouts please conta-"

Jisung sighed as he shut off the tv and looked at Minho who was sitting down in a chair, his hands balled on his knees while as he continued to stare at the blank screen.

Chan had told him to sit out ever since Hyunjin managed to sneak out of the palace.

Jisung has yet to receive a text from Hyunjin, and he can only hope he makes it to Jeongin in time. Changbin is trying his best to deture the guard as long as possible, but Jisung knows it's only a matter of time before they pick up a trail.

The only one who's really taking the toll of everything is Minho.

He's been a mess since the entire incident. Chan had tried to talk with him, and apologize for what he did, but he couldn't get Minho to speak, much less pay attention to anything he said.

Jisung doesn't blame Minho for what he did. Deep down he knows he should be disgusted and appalled by how he turned his back on Jeongin for kissing another boy, not just cause it was the prince. Yet he can't find himself to hate Minho-not when he knows how much he's been through, how much torture and pain that's embedded in the metal and physical scars he holds.

He can't break someone that's already broken.

"Hey Hyung, I came to get you for lunch." Jisung says gently as he walks over and takes a seat across from Minho who doesn't bother to even glance his way.

He doesn't say anything more, just sits and waits for Minho to speak next.

It takes a few minutes, but eventually the older is sitting back with a heavy frown on his face as he stares down at the floor in guilt.

It makes Jisungs own heard clench at seeing such a sad look on Minhos face.

"Your Mom called." He said softly while looking away from Minho who's head lifted in response. "She wanted to know if you were okay. Apparently it got through to her about what happened with Jeongin."

"And?" Minho whispered softly. His eyes wide with concern as he stared back at Jisung who sighed. "I don't know. She didn't know any more than we do."

With a slight nod Minho slumped back in his seat, his eyes lidded in sadness as he his hands clenched into fist.

Jisung said nothing more.

He didn't need to.

"Fuck! Don't look back!" Hyunjin yelled, his grip on Jeongins hand tightening as they pushed through the crowded streets.

Jeongin hadn't know how he had gotten to this point.

One minute he was standing next to his father and the next he was being pulled away and tugged through the street.

He didn't know how the hell Hyunjin got out, or where they were even going, but anywhere was better than home right now. So he kept running. Ignoring the fire burning in his lungs and the aching in his legs as they both sprinted through the crowds of people, disregarding the yelling in the distance.

His heard was pumping faster than before, and the adrenaline rushing through him made him feel shaky, but it made him feel more alive than ever.

Especially with the one person he's become keen to, right by his side.

"Hurry! We can't miss the train." Hyunjin shouted as they both sprinted down the flight of stairs to the subway.

The two of the stumbled a few times here and there but managed to make it down without a fall and hurried toward the almost departuring train.

The distance between the train felt like miles as the seconds felt like minutes.

It was as if the world stopped for a moment as the doors started to shut.

By some miracle though, they made it through them just in time.

The two of them slipped through, almost falling onto the floor as they got on.

Their breathing was heavy. The both of them trying to catch their breath. Sluggishly the two of them sat down in the seats, and stared at the windows while the train started to speed up. Neither of them speaking for a good few minutes as there adrenaline slowly went down.

Beside him Hyunjin pulled down his mask, not worried about being seen with the lack of people on the train.

Slowly he placed the small duffle bag he was carrying on the floor and glanced at Jeongin with a sheepish smile that made a smile of own spread across his face.

"H-hyung, how did you get here?" He asked breathlessly as Hyunjin pulled a phone that wasn't his out of his pocket with a heavy sigh. "Changbin. He sent me." He said as he scrolled through the phones contacts. Beside him Jeongin shook his head. "W-where are we going?
How do you know they aren't going to find us? What if my fath—"

"Jeongin. I won't let him." Hyunjin said sternly as he placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze.

Jeongin smiled.

He wanted to trust Hyunjin, he did trust him, but apart of him knew it was only a matter of time before someone found them. He was sure it wouldn't be long until he too would be alerted as missing.

"So..where are we going?" Jeongin asked looking at Hyunjin. "Dae-gu, there's a vacation home there. We'll be staying until, well I guess for as long as we can."

A silence fell between them. His heart heavy as he forced out his next words.

"Minho."

"Huh?" Hyunjin said with wide eyes as he looked over at Jeongin who's tounge felt heavy. He swallowed down the knot in his throat and spoke again.

"Minho, is he okay?"

"I uh..I don't know."

His face dropped in defeat.

"Oh."

Another silence, this one lasting the rest of the ride.

"Changbin did not mention this part." The man standing at the door mumbled as he looked at both Jeongin and Hyunjin.

Looks like they weren't the only ones.

/AAAAA

IM SO HAPPY I GOT THIS UPDATED!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!!!