Chapter 24: 3 hours (Part 1)

Emilia pov

I led him away from everyone and now we're going to where I hid his "precious family heirloom" in a stolen car. I mean I don't even see what the big deal is. It's just a rusty old gun that's been past down in his family for generations to the worthiest son. Arthur always assumed it would go to him and boasted about it. He has done nothing to make him worthy of it yet is utterly convinced he deserves it. He is completely against the idea of it ever going to one of his brothers, and if it did who knows what he'd get up to then.

Anyways I hid his gun at Woodlawn Cemetery in the bronx which is where we're going.

Arthur: "Why the hell are we in a cemetery"

Emilia: "is it really not obvious, I buried it six feet under......Well you better get digging. Your gun is to the left of Mr. Kyle Smith rip"

Arthur: "I'm not digging shit. Grab the shovel and dig bitch"

Emilia: "You really trust me to have a shovel in my hand and not kill you with it"

Arthur: "No, but you see this right here it's a dead mans switch. You try anything and we're both goners.

Emilia: "Thats actually smart"

"Get digging" Arthur says with a smirk as he admires Emilia bending forward

Emilia: "Wipe that stupid smirk off your face, you could never have me not in this life or the next"

Arthur waves her over with gun in his hand "Come here" Emilia walks up to him and he puts the gun under her chin as he looks into her eyes only an inch between their lips. "Ouch, bitch" Emilia bit hit nose. He then whacked her in the face with the gun leaving a mark but Emilia stood as if she hadn't felt a thing. She punched him square in the face and reached for the switch but wasn't fast enough as Arthur backed away smirking waving the switch "nice try" Emilia gave a blank face shrugging her shoulders. "Cheeky little thing aren't you".

Emilia: "Why don't come closer and let me try again"

"Dig bitch" Arthur says pointing the gun at her

Emilia grabs the shovel and returns a false smile.

Meanwhile Matei and Stefan and the rest of the gang are all rushing around the house trying to find Adrian, Lucian, and Marco.

"I found them" Luca yell's from the bottom floor "they're in the gym" .

Everyone rushed that way and Xavier Max and Caleb followed.

"Whats going on" Marco says

Luca starts speaking fast and incoherently "school shooting Arthur killed a bunch kids fire in library  and then a bomb then more shots, then Emilia phone call dad, have plan, parkinglot 3 hours Emilia missing"

The last 2 words make them stand frozen. "Explain clearly" Marco says sternly. And Luca starts again explaining what happened at school

Adrian asks "Who did she call" looking toward Bella

Bella: "Luca already told you no point in repeating it"

Caleb: "Don't you guys know who her dad is I thought her family sent her to you for protection"

Matei: "For goodness sake she's wasn't sent for protection she's our" slaps hand over his mouth before he says the last word.

Xavier: "She's your what"

Thoughts: What what is she. What is she to you. Finish the goddamn sentence come on

Marco: "She's my daughter their sister"

Xavier releases a breath he didn't even know he was holding

Thoughts: daughter...sister...their siblings....holy shit they're siblings

Caleb: gasp "So the rumor was true your daughter was kidnapped and missing"

Marco: "Yes its true"

Lucian: "Where's Emilia now"

Stefan: "We don't know they went toward the parking near the football field and we don't know after that"

Marco: "Stefan hack the cameras near the parkingklot and find her now"

Stefan: " Yes sir"

Stefan runs toward the hacking lab and everyone makes their way there but Isabella and Alexandra  stay behind. Lexi pulls Bella into her bedroom.

Lexi: "Why'd you make Emilia call her foster dad"

Bella: "Because he deserved to know what was going on and he loves Emilia"

Lexi: "She has her real family now, why are you involving him"

Bella: "Are you jealous or something, that Emilia has so much family but you have none.Don't blame her for something that wasn't her fault. She has enough guilt over what happened that night. Besides the only reason she came back was for you Lexi.  She was finally free of everything and was living a normal life but she gave that up to help you. Do you have any idea how ungrateful you've been. Why are you acting this way?"

Lexi: "Well I didn't ask her to alright, she made that choice to give it all up"

Bella slaps Lexi in the face

Lexi: "How could you"

Bella: "How could YOU. You know it mustn't have been an easy decision to make how could you say that"

Lexi: "What about me, do you want me to keep apologizing for what happened, it wasn't even my fault. Why are you trying to make me feel guilty all the time"

Bella: "Have you ever sincerely apologized, even if it wasn't your fault you had a hand in what happened. All you've done is make excuses and give fake apologies. Even when we almost lost her, you blamed her. She was struggling so much that she didn't want to breathe anymore, she needed us. But in that moment the words you chose probably left more scars than the ones on her wrists and she still forgave you. Right now her life is in danger, are you even scared about what could happen"

Lexi: "Of course I am. I just" Bella cuts her off "just stop, I'm gonna go see if there's anything I can do to help". Bella leaves the room and goes to the hacking lab

Bella: "Quick question why do you guys have a hacking lab"        They all look flustered coming up with various excuses

Bella: "So which one is it Stefan's a hacking genius, matei likes coding, Luca got it because he wanted to seem cool, or it's for your company data"