Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing causing me to groan and open my eyes.I look at the time and it's 6:30 in the morning.I get up and go to the bathroom room to do my morning routine and go downstairs for breakfast.

"Waiiiiit let me introduce myself...well My name is Y/N Y/LN,I'm 18 years intersex lesbian meaning I'm a girl with a penis.i attend Y/LN school of arts and yes my parents own the school.I know we are rich but I'm not  a snob or none like that you feel me and i'm 6'0 tall..Now back to the story".

"Good morning ma"i say when I see my mother by the kitchen counter.

"Morning Y/nn"she responded."You know I've been waiting for you to come downstairs so that we can talk.Today I'm leaving,joining your dad in London and will be back after a month.

I hum and continue to eat my food unfazed because I'm already used to them leaving for long periods of time,so it wasn't anything new.

"So I have to leave right now because my flight is in 2hours and I will call you when I land".

"Mhhhm bye mom"i say as i stand up to leave for school.I enter my car and drive to school.when I arrive I meet with my best friend Oliver.

"How you doing bro"i ask as we bro hug."I'm chilling"he says back.

You see me and Oliver have been friends since the 3rd grade and have been inseparable since then.

We walk down the hallway going to the office to collect our schedules.I see that I have a new teacher Ms Ayden.

"Man you know who Ms Ayden is"i ask him as we make our way to class."No but I heard that she is young and hot".

"Ohh okay,see you at second hour g"i say as we separate and I walk to my first class which is English by the new teacher.

As I walk into the the class I notice that there is only one seat left at the back and the teacher isn't in yet.I walk to the back and sit down,I get on my phone until i hear the most angelic voice ever.I look up to see the most beautiful woman in front of the class and then our eyes meet.We keep staring at each other for a few seconds until she looks away.

"Woahhhh"I say as my heart skips a beat when she smiles.I've never been blown away like that.

She introduces herself as she looks around the class and asks everyone to introduce themselves.As everyone has introduced themselves it's now my turn as I'm the last.

"Hi everyone my name is Y/N Y/LN,I'm a basketball player,umm I like to read and listen to music...ohh and I'm a lesbian"i say with a smile.

"We know"some people say in the class when I say that I'm a lesbian and the entire class laugh even the beautiful angelic teacher.

I sit down and zone out as I try to analyze her.She is soo beautiful with beautiful Blue and green eyes and the most beautiful smile to ever grace the earth.Long Blonde hair put in a pony tail.

I stay there looking at her body,checking out the perfection that roams this earth.'Did god loose one of his angels cause damn'i think to myself .

I feel my little but not soo little buddy start to twitch and I try to compose myself to not look like a pervert.

The entire class goes by with me distracted.I'm startled out of the trance that I'm in by the bell,I start packing my stuff up and when i'm about to leave the Angelic voice calls for me

"Ms Y/LN can you stay behind for a minute "the goddess says and turn away from to door to stand in front of her table so that we can talk.

"Yes ms Ayden"I say as I look into her eyes and it's like my heart skips a beat again.

"I notice that you were zoned out during class,is everything okay"she asks me while staring at me with concern.

"Well i'm not zoned out,it's just that you're soo beautiful I can't seem to stop  thinking about you and how you make my heart skip a beat"I mumble lowly to myself.

"Huh?wat did you say"she asks with crimson cheeks."nothing "I say."Please try to keep your mind from running wild during class,I need all of your attention"she says."oh you have all of my attention"i say and wink at her as I leave the classroom and go to my next class with oliver.

"Dude they didn't lie when they said the new teacher is smoking hot like damn"Oliver says to me as we sit down in class and I frown at him because I didn't like the way he was talking about my goddess.

"Bro stop calling her smoking hot"i say a little bit annoyed."Well I'll happily let her ride me"he says again. "Bro shut the fuck up"i say seriously getting aggravated at the way he was talking about my woman.

"She is mommy"Oliver says again."Bro keep says those words and see if you will live to see if tomorrow exists"i say as I glare at him at he looks at me wide eyed knowing that I don't play when I say something.

"Bro chill I was just-wait you have a crush on her dude"he says snickering next to me."what are you talking about"i asked pretending to be confused."Damn little Y/nn has a crush on the hot teacher"he says snickering even more."keep playing and calling her names g"i say as I punch him pretty hard on the arm.

"Oww damn I was just playing"he says as he rubs his arm."mmmhmm like I said keep playing".

The rest of the day goes by in my other two classes with Oliver and him being a complete idiot .

I drive home after school with the beautiful teacher still on my mind when I get home home I remember that I will be alone for the next month,I sigh and go upstairs to my room so that I can take a shower and rest.

The day goes on with her still on my mind causing me to smile.i go to sleep at night with her beautiful self still roaming around my mind.

Oh lawd we just met today and I'm already catching feeling.and she is my teacher urghh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know what is it that I'm writing but then let's keep going will see what's going on as time goes on.